34

Jalanee Coleman

Jalanee Coleman

I woke up on Kentrell's couch with Kayla sleeping on my lap. I slowly picked her head back and got up. I had a bad headache,I shouldn't have drunk that much. I checked my phone to see if I had gotten any messages.

Louie
You never called me when you got home lol You okay?

I smiled at the message.

Jalanee
I'm sorry I had gotten so drunk. I don't even remember coming back here. I'll text you when I start my day.

I placed my phone on the table and went upstairs to find some of the medicine in Kentrell's house. It just so happened Jania was walking down the hallway as I was.

"Why you here?" She asked me. I honestly didn't know who this hoe thought she was coming around asking me why I'm here. I walked passed her and went to go look for medicine in the cabinet in the bathroom but she followed me.

"You don't hear me? You slow?" She said again.

"Bitch i don't know and you don't know me let's keep it that way." I said looking at her. She laughed.

"You ain't have shit to say all night when you saw me with Kentrell though. You know he don't play about me." Jania said

"Girl I can care less about if he with you or not. Fuck that nigga and fuck you too." I snapped back.

"You wanna fuck him?" She asked.

"I would wanna fuck him too if i was you." She said

"Been there done that. The dick wasn't even that good." I said lying to myself. I pushed passed her and Draco had came running to me. It's been weeks since I seen him. I picked him up and gave him kisses on his face.

"Hey Draco I missed you." I noticed he still had his chain on.

"I miss you more I have not seen you in a while." He said in a squeaky voice.

"Kentrell not gonna like it if he see you touching his son." Jania said with her arms folded.

"Draco tell her to get our business." I said rolling my eyes making Draco laugh. Jania then went it to Kentrell's room .

"You hungry?" I said to Draco.

"I want orange juice." He said smiling. Kentrell had came down the hall with a angry look with Jania behind him.

"Aye' put my son down." He said nearly killing me with his stare.

"For what?" I said looking at him

"Put my fucking son down." He started to yell. Draco eyes started to get watery. Meanwhile Jania was behind him smirking. Draco started to cry.

"Say' Jania take him from ha' " He said

"No I wanna stay with Lanee" Draco said crying as Jania took him from me going in the room. He started to kick and scream in her arms. I went to go walk over to get him but Kentrell got in my way.