17

Jalanee ColemanBaton Rouge, Louisiana

Jalanee Coleman
Baton Rouge, Louisiana

I woke up and the first thing I did was grab my phone and reply to the messages I had.

Kentrell❤️
i had to go home,my baby mamas dropping my kids off in the morning call me when you wake up ma

I had a missed call from my brother,but i texted him and told him I'll call him later. I slipped out of bed and washed my face and brushed my teeth. I went back into my bed and tapped Kentrell's name on facetime.

He had a mean mug on his face when he first answered.

"Mane show your face", He said.

I sat the camera down,and rested my eyes.

"I had fun last night.",lazily slipped out of my mouth,and Kentrell smiled,moving the camera putting on it Draco.

"Aye Draco come say Hi to Jalanee", There was two footsteps heard on the phone. There was Draco and I'm guessing his other son and they both put they head out in the camera.

"Hi", They said at the same time and loudly.

"Hey handsomes. Kentrell i swear your genes are  so strong", I said waving back at them. Before he could respond,his other phone started to ring and his kids ran off as he answered it.

 Before he could respond,his other phone started to ring and his kids ran off as he answered it

He stared at me as he spoke into the other phone.

"Man stop playing on my phone.",He said getting irritated. I smiled a little bit,Kentrell always adorable to me when he was getting mad.

"I'll see you later.",He said hanging up

"I gotta show this Friday in New Orleans You finna slide through?",He asked looking at me.

I was nervous about being seen out with him because I did use to be his therapist,but I think the whole relationship with your client when out the window,because the boy isn't my client anymore. However it was a bad look,I didn't care about how people seen me,but I also needed to have a good look to up my status as a Therapist.