26

Jalanee Coleman"It's always going to be you

Jalanee Coleman
"It's always going to be you." Kentrell said looking into my eyes. We were sitting on grass and he had his head down.

"You know that right.", He said looking up,playing with his hair.

"Yeah I know." I said looking off at the sun.

Everything felt so peaceful. My body felt at ease,and the vibe was perfect.

"Nothing going to stop me from loving you. And if i can't be with you I want you to know that it's always going to be you. I love you." He said burning his eyes into my face.

"I love you too." I looked at him finally.

A little boy came running to us. Kentrell grabbed him and picked it up while laughing.

"Say' you look just like your mama". He said laughing and looking at me.

"Mommy look I picked you a flower" The little boy had Kentrell's eyes but they were slightly lighter,he handed me the flower.

"Why you ain't get me one?" Kentrell said laughing carrying him.

I was confused and looked around. Kentrell looked happy. He kissed The boy's cheek,and looked back at me.

"Give me a kiss.",Kentrell said me. I leaned over to him and felt nothing. I opened my eyes and nobody was there. I started to panic and my breathing starting to get short.

"Jalanee. Lanee." Kayla said shaking me. I opened my eyes and shot up from my sleep,sitting up.

"Jalanee you okay? You crying in your sleep." She said,she was holding Babyjoe's son Kingston in her arms.

I love to see she playing Step mama already.

"I'm good" I wiped the sweat of my forehead and sat up

"What time is it?" I asked

"7 ,you sure you okay?" She asked

"Did you get an update on Kentrell?" I asked

"He slipped into a coma...", She said looking away

"Huh?"

"He's in a coma. He's been unresponsive. That's what Montana told us" She said bouncing Kingston in her arms.

"We prayed for him earlier", She said looking at me

"Me too." I finally understood what Kentrell meant all the time when he said "I sometimes rather be dead so I won't feel anything at all", I didn't like this feeling I had at all. I was so unsteady and stressed. Draco came in the room running to me. He started throwing up gang signs in my face and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Aww step mommies" Ty said walking in laughing with Boomer smoking a blunt.

"Stop playing with me skinny ass nigga." Kayla said