14

Kentrell Gaulden Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Kentrell Gaulden
Baton Rouge, Louisiana

I pulled the blunt I had,and pulled out the photo i took of Jalanee out. I made sure I kept this with me everyday.

"Man you still depressed over that bitch", Joe said to me and laughed.

I didn't say anything. I just looked at the tv that was in front of me. I missed her,and I didn't have anyone to talk to.

I tried to take Teelee advice and wait and see what would happen,but I didn't see a point. I started to no
longer give a fuck about her or the whole situation.

"Montana" ,I said.

It was the first thing i said all day around these niggas.

He looked at me.

"Call up my lawyer tell him to get rid of that bitch. Get me a new therapist." , I said strongly.

They all looked at me,Montana nodded and walked out grabbing his phone.

Yaya smiled and moved over and sat on my
lap. I been fucking around with her for a few days. She told me she went to the hospital and it was a misdiagnosis,she wasn't pregnant. All that shit was cap to me but I ain't say nothing.

Ben case don't look too good either. If he was found guilty he doing 7 years. I really wish i could talk to my brother.

Jalanee Coleman

Jalanee Coleman

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

It's been a couple days,Kentrell and I haven't spoke. I honestly just thought he would come back to his senses and speak to me. He went off on me for no reason.

I was at work,when Elijah walked into my office. He sat down and looked at with a concerning look.

"You okay?", I asked him.

"Jalanee I have to tell you something,but I don't want you to overreact", He told me. I looked at him with a puzzled look,waiting for him to talk.

"Kentrell filed to get a new therapist,He told the judge he didn't feel like you were the right match. And I know how much you looked forward to meeting with him. " He said,waiting for me to react.

I dropped my mouth,I didn't know Kentrell was serious,well this serious. I put on a fake smile and flattened my skirt.

"I'm not upset,He's entitled to pick whatever helps him", I said.

Elijah pulled me into a hug,and I hugged him tightly. I pulled out my phone and looked at Elijah.

"Should I ask him why?".

"Hell yeah.", was all he said before I slid into Kentrell's contact.

Jalanee
kentrell why are you getting a new therapist? i thought we were good..i'm sorry for what i did that upset you.

"You're too nice what the fuck girl curse him out.", Elijah told me.

I shook my head and just put my phone down.

__

Author Note: This chapter was short.

Free his handsome ass 😩😩