>

Chapter 1.

Welcome back, to stories of me and Brett. If you thought the last one was good, just wait till you hear about this one. You may wonder where Isaac is now.. after Mexico, he felt the need to go back to France, it was sad to see him go, but oh well. Anyway this story, all started sophomore year, the year, he showed up.

"Who's Theo?" I asked as we walked into the school, Scott sighed running a hand through his hair.

"He's an old friend." I sighed and walked over to my locker and saw a guy standing there..

"May I help you?" He looked up.. he's cute.

"Um.. Erza Argent, right?" I nodded my head looking around. "I'm Theo." So this is Theo, aw man, I kept my so what face on.

"Cool I guess. May I ask what you want?"

"Straight to the point, I like it." I rolled my eyes at him. "I'm gonna be apart of the pack soon." I scoffed.

"Not with that attitude. Can you please, go." He laughed not moving. "Ha Ha Ha. Look dude I asked nicely you can move or I can move you." I said dropping my bag and giving him a death glare.

"You don't gotta be violent. I'm leaving." He put his hands up in surrender and left. I opened my locker but I soon felt a hand on my shoulder.

"What?!" I turned around noticing it wasn't Theo. "S..sorry I thought you were someone else.." he nodded his head. "What are you doing here, Brett?"

"I missed you." I smiled as he leaned down, kissing me. Once he backed away, I hugged him, he hugged me back squeezing me.

"I missed you too." I nodded my head in the crook of his neck, I pulled away as the bell rung. "I should get to class."

"I should get to school." He quickly kissed me before running out.

~~

I can go home. I stretched as I stood up out my seat. "Hey do you mind staying after school.. for tryouts.." I turned around and faced Liam.. guess my nap will have to wait. He nodded his head as we began to walk to the field, I ran toward my boys as Liam walked slowly. They laughed at me as I tackled Stiles.

"Good luck boys." I gave them each a hug, I smiled and ran toward the girls.

"How was the first day?" I turned my head at Lyds .

"Good, Brett surprised me this morning." Lydia smiled at me.

"Aw." I smiled at Lydia. "Young love." We let out a laugh as Kira and Malia walked up to us.

"Hey, Er." I smiled at Kir, she smile back. I looked at the boys on the he field. When practice was over I ran to the boys.

"Yo, home wreckers." They laughed at me, I slapped Scott's shoulder before looking at the guys.

"How's you and Brett?" I smiled at the mention of his name.

"Great, he came by my locker this morning, I'm sure he was late to school."

"I'm glad you're happy." I smiled and hit Scott's shoulder again.

"Me too."

"So how happy are you?" I looked at Lydia confused.

"She means sex." I quickly covered my face shaking my head.

"Lyds! Mal!" The others laughed at my embarrassment.

"Quit picking on our beloved Erza, she's been through enough. So what she wants sexual inter course with her boyfriend, its called being human." I laughed at Sti as he wrapped his arms around me petting my head.. but then processed what he said and turned more red and elbowed him in the rib. "But she has the strength of a werewolf." We all laughed at him.