Chapter 20

Hey loves okay so I think I'm only going to make this story 28 chapters long so only 8 more chapters and I can start on my new book which I'm so excited for.

Louis POV
Ever since Harry has asked me to be his I've been the happiest I've been in a long time. It's been a month since we got together and I just hope we last. Because I've only had one boyfriend and he treated me like shit. I told Harry about him and let's just say he went ballistic because of what he did to me. His name was Jamie and he was manipulative and controlled my every move.

Anyway I have a shift at the club tonight so does Harry so we get to see each other preform. It's taken me a while to trust someone like I do with Harry. When I told Niall the news he completely stopped eating and started jumping and hugging me telling me it was about time.

Liam and Zayn have gotten closer all thanks to me, Me being Liams  wing man is amazing to do because seeing them get closer melts my heart. I honestly think there's something good there for them. Something strong.

Anyway I walk to the club at midnight so I can have a couple chats and spend time with haz. Tonight I'm going to wear a black silk shirt that will be tied around my waist with a short black skirt. Me and Harry have agreed not to give anyone lap dances from now on otherwise I think both of us would be too jealous.

Anyway I get to the club being greeted by everyone. Red lights flashing, warm air hitting me straight away and bodies dancing. I push through the crowd to find Harry. And when I get there he's talking to Liam at the bar laughing and smiling, god he's beautiful I think.

Harry turns around and notices me. He smiles big and walks up and gives me a passionate kiss. "Hey love" he smiles down at me. "Hey haz" I rest my head on his chest enjoying his company.

"Come on let's go talk to Li" Harry takes my hand into his gently, moving his thumb up and down. "Hey Liam how's everything going with Zayn?" I ask. He looks up at me and smiles at the mention of Zayn's name
"So he may or may not of asked me out on a date tomorrow" he says with a huge smile on his face. "Oh wow congratulations man that's brilliant, all thanks to my amazing wing man skills" I say and Harry chuckles beside me.

"Anyway me and Lou have to get ready in the lockers" Harry smirks,
"Okay gross I don't need to know about you guys in the lockers, god knows what you guys do in there" Liam says
"Don't act like you hate it Li" I laugh and Harry drags me to the lockers.

We walk hand in hand to the lockers passing Ed on his chair on the way "you two are so cute, have fun love birds, don't make too much noise" Ed yells. Me and Harry both laugh.

Once we're there we push the door open with Harrys back not taking our hands off each other. Once we are in Harry switches our places so I'm on the back of the door, attacking me with kisses he puts his hand over my ass enough for me to open my mouth for him to slip his tongue in.

Suddenly theres a cough obviously loud on purpose. We stop mid kiss and turn to see Dylan standing there wide eyed. "Uh sorry mate" Harry laughs nervously.
"Oh no don't worry I was just getting ready I'm on stage any second now" he says trying not to make it awkward.
"Okay well uh good luck out there, they all love you" I say and Dylan nods.

Me and Harry move so he can get out and once we hear the door close I burst out laughing into Harrys chest. "Hey it's not funny we were having a moment." Harry whines but I carry on laughing not listening because that was too funny, "okay you think your so funny how about if I do this" Harry says and suddenly starts tickling me around my waist I burst into more laughter "stop, stop, stop it hazza!" I laugh

Harry then lifts me up and starts spinning me around, I put my hands around his neck and legs around his waist giggling. I look into Harrys eyes, emerald green, then his lips, plumb and thin, then his jawline I trace it with my finger I can tell he's slowing down, "Your gorgeous Harry" slips out of my mouth. Harry looks at me in awe and says "and your beautiful Louis" he gives me a kiss on the lips lightly we both smile into it wondering how we got so lucky.

"Come on let's get dressed yeah" Harry says and I nod. I slip on my short skirt and my black silk T-shirt tying it halfway up my waist and leaving some buttons open. I sit on the bench to put my black heels on and tying the laces up then the loose bits around my ankles. Once I'm done I look up to see Harry about to but on his white T-shirt. He has tight black jeans on and a tie but he's struggling to put it on.

"Haz come here, let me do your tie" I say he turns his head to me his eyes widen at my outfit but then he looks at me up and down and licks his lips. He walks over so I can do his tie. He leaves a few buttons open like I have only his is and the bottom showing off his chest. While I'm tying it I can feel his hot breath getting heavier. I decided I will leave it loose so it's not strangling him.

"Louis you make me crazy you know that" Harry says then kisses me roughly, I wasn't expecting that at all but I kiss back with more force, gripping his hair making him moan. I grab his tie trying to get us closer. Harry suddenly grabs my hips with force making me breath heavier.

"God Harry" I mumble between kisses
"Hmmm" Harry says while I sit down and he gets on top but not putting all of his force on me. We stop kissing to look at each other for a couple seconds then I decide to move his long hair to get to his neck, I kiss from his jaw down to the bottom of his neck. Once I found his spot I start to kiss, and suck to make a mark, Harry starts to moan louder while I'm nipping at his skin. "Louis" Harry whispers, once I'm finished I can see Harrys hard on through his jeans so I decide I'm not quite finished and I wanted to mess with Harry.

I put my hand on his lower half and Harry whines loud, I start stroking only lightly to put him off the edge. I then stop and Harry looks down at me confused. "I own you" I whisper and bite his bottom lip gently.

"Now coming up is Tommo the Tease in five minutes so get ready everyone!" The DJ speaks into the microphone, I look back at Harry
"Don't you dare" Harry Says

"Oops looks like I have to go haz, I'm sure I'll see you later" I get out from under him and walk off with my heels making a sound on the marble tiles. I look back at him he's a flustered mess, pink cheeks, big red mark on his neck and messy hair, I own him I thought. "Bye haz" I say and wink at him before walking off to go and preform.

This is going to be a long night...

*authors note*
Hiya loves I'm back with another chapter, I hope you liked the bit of the saucy scene at the end. Anyways comment and give feedback and suggestions at my Instagram Tommoway100, vote if you want to and I'll see you guys again soon.
Lots of love ruby <33

Word count = 1386