Chapter 15

Okay first off I would like to say I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while because I've been so busy lately with online school.
Anyway enjoy this chapter <3

Harrys POV

Since Saturday it has been a mess because Louis has said he isn't romantic and hasn't said what his ideal date would be. I hope he likes bowling because thats the first thing that came to mind. So i rang up the bowling place Sunday morning and booked it for us.

It's now Sunday evening and i can't stop thinking about Louis now i want to take it slow but I can already feel myself falling for him, all of him. So I decide to text him.

*texting*

Harry: heyyyyy love :)
Louis: hello hazza :)
Harry: tomorrow at 5:30pm I will pick you up ;)
Louis: cant wait, see you then lover boy <3
Harry: shut up >:(
Louis: :*

Harry jumped when I heard a knock at the door. He went over and opened it, surprised to see Liam and Zayn standing at the doorway with snacks and drink.
"We thought we would help for tomorrow" Liam said softly with a smile on his face. Zayn was standing there with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth, I take it out and walk to the other side of the room and throw it out of the window.

"You know how I feel about smoking in he building, remember when the security came up here last time and asked about all the smoke and the smell of nicotine?" I said

Zayn groans and replies "bloody hell alright mum" he rolls his eyes and laughs, Liam joins in while shaking his head.
"Okay set the snacks and drinks on the kitchen side" I say more in a demanding tone.

"We wanted to help choose your outfit and hair style as it's so long mate" Liam speaks up. "Ooohh could I put it in a messy bun with strands of hair coming down at the front!" Zayn says excited.

"Do whatever with my hair just don't cut it or make it look bad" I say.

"Why because Louis likes pulling on it?" Liam says sniggering. Zayn bursts out laughing and I flip them off but laughing when I turn my head away.

We get to my wardrobe and I let Zayn and Liam style me for about 20 minutes until they find the perfect outfit. I go into the bathroom and change.
Harrys outfit below :) (minus the glasses)

"Okay I love it guys thank you" I thank both of them, them nodding in agreement

"Okay I love it guys thank you" I thank both of them, them nodding in agreement. Liam looks happy with himself as he did most of the work Zayn just added the hat and bandana.

"Okay now snack time and movies!" Liam says.

We ended up watching a couple episodes of a show called stranger things, most of the time Liam was hiding behind a pillow, Zayn eating all the ready salted Pringles and laughing at the funny parts and I noticed Liam was....cuddled up to Zayn halfway through the third episode. I brushed it off as Liam was scared.

I hop off to bed saying they can share the guest room.
Before I go to sleep I text Louis.

*texting*

Harry: goodnight darling xx
A couple minutes Louis texts back
Louis: goodnight, sweet dreams haz
Harry: <3
Louis: <3

*authors note*

There's chapter 15, I'm so sorry it's short but next chapter will be longer. I promise 😊 please give feedback and comment, vote if you want too, if you have any suggestions go and follow my Instagram Tommoway100 :)

Word count = 598