Chapter 8

Louis POV

After Harry had calmed down in the cafe I offered to pay, he argued but i still won because let's be honest I always win.

We walked out with smiles plastered onto our faces, it felt nice, comforting. "Will you be at the club tonight?" Harry says

"I'm not working tonight, I only work Tuesdays to Thursdays" I reply Harry frowns "doesn't mean I won't come silly" Harrys smile reappears.

"I work on Wednesdays to Fridays and Fridays are really crowded I just want someone to be at the club that I know" he says quietly, I smile at this.

"Well I'm realising that Zayn's busy yes?" Harry nods "well I suppose I can go to the club I'm not busy on this fine Friday, shocker right?" Harry laughs.

"I'll give you a text when I'm at the club then love" Harry says. Ugh the pet names are killing me, I secretly love them and Harry is oblivious to what he's doing to me.  "Yeah okay text me later try not to crash my phone" I smile and him.

He laughs and then suddenly pulls me into a hug I gladly hug him back. Harry is strange, his company makes me feel safe and warm then suddenly when I'm not with him everything goes grey and cold.

Once we break apart he waves and we go our separate ways.

When I'm back at mine and Niall's flat I see him sat on the table.... like full on sat on the table eating a bowl of cereal. "I found my favourite bowl Lou!" He says happily. Yes Niall has a favourite plate and bowl use them and your dead.

"Yes I see that Niall but could you tell me why your sat ON the table not on a chair?"

"Funny story that mate. After I knocked some sense into you and telling you to go and talk to lovely Harold I found my favourite bowl on top of the fridge!so then I went to go get some cereal but as I went to go put my bowl on the table I stubbed my toe on the chair, it hurt like a bitch I'm telling you. So i cried about it for a while then refused to sit on that chair and now You caught me having my third bowl of cereal"

"Bloody hell Niall when your complaining there isn't any cereal I won't be going to get you anymore, oh and I sorted everything with Harry he opened up to me a lot" I said Niall just hums along.

"Oh and I'm going to The Pulse tonight"
"But you don't even work tonight" Niall says. "Harry says that Fridays get really crowded and he doesn't like it, Zayn is busy so he can't come along so he asked me and me being nice said yes"

Niall groans and says "god you two bloody fuck each other already."  I do an over dramatic gasp and say "Niall James Horan I would never do such things!"

"Well you already kissed him-"
"Yes and I was drunk and him being the gentlemen he is said he wasn't going to take advantage of me" I say

"Oh so he's a gentleman now?"
I groan and flip him off, I walk to my room as I hear his monster of a laugh from the living room.

*texting*

Harry: heyyyyy
Louis: hello Harold :)
Harry: look who is using 'creepy' faces now :(
Louis: aww someone sad haha
Harry: shush, are you still coming tonight
Louis: well of course good sir
Harry: stop talking like your part of the royal family or some shit
Louis: haha very funny, I'll see you tonight.

*time skip to the club*

I walk into The Pulse and no fucking shit Harry wasn't kidding on it being crowded on Fridays. Pushing past all the sweaty bodies I walk over to the locker rooms to find Harry, fucking shirtless, he turns to me and smirks. "Hey I was looking for you and I was planning on wearing something different as I'm more confident in the club I guess" I say shyly

"No worries love I'm just getting ready for my performance, would you like backstage pass for after?" Harry is closer to me now, looking down on me.

I have the sudden urge to trace his chest tattoos, and so I do. I start tracing his butterfly tattoo, gently, his skin is toned and soft. I move onto the birds just under his collarbones, his breathing his quicker now. I look up at him and say "your going to have to tell me what they all mean one day"

Harry gulps then nods, I walk over to my locker and take the spare outfit I keep in there, it's a short black lace skirt, not see through though so that's good, with fishnets to go underneath it and a black silk cropped shirt.

As I'm getting changed I see Harry changing into some loose leggings and a light blue unbuttoned T-shirt. He sees me staring and shakes his head with a smile. "Take a picture it'll last longer" he said.

I pulled out my phone and snapped a picture of him completely forgetting the flashlight was on he turns to look at me. "Oops?" I say

"Your going to be the death of me darling"

As I turn around to put my skirt on I feel a pair of eyes on me, obviously belonging to Harry. Once I've pulled it on making sure he sees my ass I sit and put the fishnets on. After I put my black converse on my feet and put the black silk cropped shirt on.

Suddenly a bright light is flashed at me and I turn to look at Harry taking a photo of me. He smiles down at the ground and puts his phone away after.

"I'll see you on stage" I say and I stroke my hand over his arm as I walk past him.

I walk out and get to Liam at the bar "hello mate how've you been also can I say your outfit is absolutely gorgeous you look amazing in it" Liam says.

"Aww Liam your so sweet I'm glad you think so it's just the spare outfit I keep in my locker." I smile at him

I feel the same pair of eyes on me when I'm talking to Liam, it's like he's jealous, I don't understand why he would be though.

"Can I get you anything Lou?" I shake my head in reply and so Liam goes to serve some other people.

A couple minutes later I hear the DJ saying "and now please welcome on the stage Dimples!" I get ready as I don't know what he's got in stall for tonight. 

The intro of "Close" by Nick Jonas starts to play and there he is loose black leggings down to his v-line showing off his tattoos with an open light blue T-shirt and hair put up in a messy bun.

Well fuck my feelings towards Harry are way more than just friends.

Shit

*authors note*
Chapter 8 what a lovely chapter! Please give feedback, comment and vote it means so so much as a writer. If you have any suggestions my Instagram is Tommoway100  thank you again -Ruby

Words = 1225