Chapter 18

Please read the authors note at the end! Much appreciated :)

Louis POV

After I'm done preforming and picking up my money, I earned around £670 tonight. I walk up to the bar and greet Liam, couple minutes he comes back and gives me a beer. As I'm taking in my surroundings someone comes up behind me and puts their hands around my tiny waist.

"Hey Love" Harry whispers in my ear.
"Hiya haz, have you seen the new boy yet?" I ask, Harry suddenly frowns.
"Hey what's up?" I'm now turned around fully towards him and I cup his face with my tiny hands.

"I just don't want him to come in between whatever we have right now, I like how we are" he says In a low voice looking down.
"I'm sure whoever he is he won't come anywhere near what we have okay?" I kiss his nose to reassure him.

"Hey lads!!" Niall suddenly comes out of no where shouting over the music.
"Niall where the fuck have you been?" I ask with laughter.
"Oh I was dancing with Zayn at the other side of the club it's wild over there!"
I nod and then see Liam at the corner of my eye with a frown plastered on his face, I nudge Harry who's beside me and he looks too.
He must've heard about Niall dancing with Zayn.

"I'm gonna go find Zayn love" Harry says and I nod, I look to see that Niall has wondered off somewhere.

Just about as I go to walk off to ask if Liam is okay I'm suddenly being dragged by my hand with a strong grip. It's not harry because Harry is always gentle.

I look back to see a blonde floppy hair with brown eyes and a skinny but slight muscular build, he has freckles and a button nose.
"What the fuck man!?" I ask him completely shocked.
"I'm so sorry I probably caught you off guard" he says.
"Yeah no shit dickhead"

"I just wanted to introduce myself when you weren't around anyone you looked pretty cosy with the dude with long dark hair" he says to me.
"Yeah Harry his name is" I reply

"Well I'm Dylan and I just wanted to introduce myself as I'm new" he puts his hand out for me to shake, I don't shake it.
"I'm Louis, Louis Tomlinson" I say

"I know who you are, your quite the name in this club people have been asking if I've spoken to you yet so I just wanted to say your performance was amazing tonight and I won't come in between you and Harry" he smiles at me

"Shit I'm sorry I came off so rude but um thank you it means a lot" I say looking up at him. He waves to say that he's going and I go back to Liam but instead to see Harry staring. Right. At. Me.

Shit
That must've looked really bad.

I walk over to him and he says "explain what that was"
"It was the new boy, his name in Dylan it's not what it seemed though" I say

"Okay so explain what it was because from what I saw you were smiling at him."
"Excuse me? Jealous much, all he said was he isn't coming in between what we have and he wanted to introduce himself"

"Oh" Harry says
"Yeah now go and introduce yourself to him please you idiot" I say and kiss him on the lips.

I decide to go and talk to Liam because I need to know what's up with him.

"Hey Liam is everything okay you looked a bit sad or annoyed I don't know, when Niall said he danced with Zayn"

"Oh um no everything is fine" he says
"Bullshit I know you have something to do with Zayn or vice versa but whatever is happening I need to know" I ask impatiently

Liam sighs defeated "I'm only saying this because I trust you..." there's a long silence but before I speak up he finishes his sentence "I really really like Zayn but he only thinks of me as a friend" he says sad.

"Has he told you he likes you as a friend or is that you assuming shit because I clearly see you guys have chemistry or some shit" I say

Liam raises his eyebrows at my sudden outburst "I haven't asked him" he says shyly.
"Well then that's your answer." I said to him

A couple of minutes of talking to Liam, Zayn comes over.

"Hey LiLi" Zayn says once he comes over.
"Hi Zayn" Liam smiles and looks down.

"Hey look I'm going to get going this girl is waiting for me outside but I'll see you soon Liam and Louis" Zayn says

"Oh yeah of course I'll see you soon I guess" Liam says disappointed but not enough for Zayn to notice.

Once he's out of the door Liam runs to the bathroom. I follow him right after.

I walk in the employee bathroom and hear a couple of sniffles. I knock on the only locked door. "Liam come on let me in lad"

"He doesn't want me, I told you Louis, he never wanted me" I cries out.
"I will make him wish he never went home with that girl when I see him next, I will make him fall in love with you Liam." I say

"Louis he doesn't want me and nothing will change his mind" he says.
"Come out of the stall Liam please he is missing out big time come on look at you!" I say

With a long silence I finally hear the lock of the stall door opening, I turn to see Liam with red puffy cheeks and tear stains.
He walks up to me and hugs me tightly.

"It's okay yeah, let me be your wingman please it's the best I can do" I beg him.
With another sniffle Liam nods on my shoulder
"Come on let's get you fixed up and back out there" I smile up at him.

Once we're back out there the music filling my ears I see Harry standing and chatting with Niall.
I walk over "where did you go for half an hour Lou" Harry asks. I point over to Liam not enough for Liam to notice though.

Harry and Niall see how Liam is trying to put a happy face on but clearly still with puffy cheeks.
"I was going to ask if I could sleep over at yours Zayn has taken a girl home but he insisted he went to my place." Harry says

"Yeah of course I'll fill you in on everything with Liam, come on Niall" I shout over the music

"Wha- whattt nooo five more minutesss!! Loueh pleaseee" Niall says completely wasted

"No Niall come on dickhead" I laugh, Harry giggles behind me already dragging Niall out the club.

*authors note*
Okay all I can say is wow this book has gone better than expected, I love every single one of you guys support. Next chapter is going to be a big one! Also I'm planning on a new book after this one! So yeah please comment and give feedback vote if you want.
This is what Dylan looks roughly btw!!!

All the love Ruby <3

Word count 1222