Chapter 10

Louis POV

"Haz tell me where we're going!" I tell him, I move a lot as i don't know where I'm going.
"Relax love I just want to take you somewhere" Harry replies in a calm tone "I don't like surprises" I cross my arms and pout at him. Harry just smiles at me and shakes his head.

Once we turn up at the mystery place and it's a playground...
"Haz...why are we at a playground?" I tell him. "This is um...this is the playground and bench Zayn found me at, god this is stupid, we can go somewhere-"

I cut him off with a hug and say "it's wonderful that you want to take me here" I smile at him.
"Oh I also brought some ham sandwiches I noticed you come into the club with them a lot..."

God he's so cute. I think to myself I can tell I'm blushing because he flashes me a smile filled with his dimples. "Thank you Harry, really you didn't need to do this"

"It's okay sweetie I wanted to do this and um now this is the bench he found me on..." on the bench there's carvings in graved on it that says H.S :/

We sit down on the bench and sit in a comfortable silence for a bit just taking in the February cold breeze. Then I speak up "wanna play 20 questions?"

He looks down at me and says "why not, but I'm starting" I nod.
"Okay um have you got any siblings" he starts off.
"I have Lottie, Daisy and Phoebe who are twins and um Fizzy or we called her felicity they're all younger than me" I look down
"Called?" Harry says but a couple seconds later he pulls me into a hug "we don't need to talk about it boo" this time I don't separate from Harry, I stay.

"What about you, any siblings?" I speak up. "Yes actually I have one and her name is Gemma she's older though" I hum it was my turn so I asked

"What's your ideal date?"
"Um this is going to sound stupid, I-I really like long walks and flower fields and picnics so all of that together is um the perfect date"

"Aww Haz that's adorable, I'm sure someone will come around and make that dream date a reality" He sighs and nods.

"Do you believe in soulmates?" Harry asks, I'm quite blown away by the question but then I answer "I'm not much of a romantic person but everyone has another half like a puzzle piece that fits perfectly with that one other piece" I say only so he can hear.

"Yeah I agree Lou, I'm very romantic some people class that as a flaw but I was raised right and was taught to be kind and honest to everyone, only show anger when needed but when it comes to that one person you care for, like your fitting puzzle piece you can't get angry at them, you can't bring yourself to take out your anger because you think if you do both of you will fall apart..."

"Harry that was....wow" we stare into each other's eyes forgetting the world around us.

"You have the prettiest eyes Lou" I blush at what Harry has just said.
"And your eyes hold the greenest world in them Hazza" I tap Harrys nose and he looks away to stop me from seeing that he's blushing. "Turn to look at me haz!"

"No can do sweet cheeks" fine I think if he won't I'll just make him, I put my hands on his cold cheeks and make him turn to look at me... his cheeks are bright red "oh wont you look at that, Harry styles is blushing, I made the Harry styles blush!"

"No lou it's just the cold you know it's February in London after all..."
I scoff at him but then giggle.

These feelings I have towards Harry are definitely not me wanting to be just friends with him, he's romantic, silly, cares for people, and absolutely gorgeous. And most of all, fragile.. he puts on a brave face for everyone to see and that's all they will see unless your careful with him like your telling him that you'll catch him if he falls.

It's nice, this Harry, the Harry nobody but me and Zayn know about.

"Favourite colour haz."
"Blue what about yours love?"
"Green...." I answer we both look down and smile
I put my hand on his knee and rub circles on it "that makes me feel calm boo" I hum back at him
"My mum used to do this with me whenever I was stressed or having trouble with saying something" Harry nods.

"Hobbies? Harry asks.
"Umm I like football and playing the piano I guess, it's not that interesting what about you Harry?"

"I like the guitar, Um singing even though I'm terrible, and um drawing" he says with his head down like he's embarrassed.

"I know for a fact I'd love to hear you sing and play the guitar." I say to Harry. "I know for a fact I'm gonna have to see you play football and play the piano" he says back

"Can I be your cheerleader Lou" he looks down at me and then suddenly the image of Harry in a cheerleader outfit crosses my mind. He would look absolutely adorable but hot as hell at the same time. Fuck sake.

"Of course you can be my cheerleader Harry" he suddenly wraps his arm around my shoulder and says
"I'm glad I met you" he says in a whisper. "Me too haz, we may have had a bumpy start but we got there in the end didn't we" I say in a whisper resting my head on his shoulder.

"Yeah we got there boo" he says

A couple minutes pass of comfortable silence and I speak up "could you push me on the swings please hazza?" I look up at him with doggy eyes. He rolls his eyes but gives in.

"Go really high haz!" I say Harry replies with "god your such a child" but I can tell he's smiling, I don't even have to be looking and I know he's smiling.

Once I'm really high I start to feel dizzy, Harry notices too he comes to the front of the swing and stops me from going any higher and once he does his face is very, very close to mine...

I cough awkwardly "thank you haz" I say to him and he lets me balance by using his shoulders. "No worries Lou, let's get you back yeah?" I nod at him wishing I could spend more time with him.

*authors note*

Chapter 10 everyone! I can not thank you guys enough to all the views and votes, it means so much to me as I thought no one would read this haha. Also I'm very sorry I haven't been able to post it's Christmas so I've been very busy and I'm sorry this is published in the middle of the night hahaha. Anyway make sure to comment, give feedback, and vote if you want. If you have any suggestions follow me on Instagram at Tommoway100.
Thank you all again, Ruby <3

Word count = 1221