Chapter 13

Louis POV

This week has been slow. Since I asked Harry out on Tuesday the days have been going slow. Somehow I can't stop thinking about Harry. Yeah this week in the nights we've had the usual teasing each other when on stage. It's been great.

When I told Niall it went something like this.
*
(Flashback to Tuesday night)

"Niall I'm home and I have news, great news!" I shouted around the flat. Niall comes out his room messy hair and sleepy eyes. "Sorry if I woke you up mate but I have news and your going to love it" I say.
"What's up bud if it's how Harry looks illegally stunning I don't want to hear it but go on" he says while making a sandwich.

"Well I may have a date on Saturday.." as soon as the sentence slips out my mouth Niall drops a piece of ham on the floor.
"Wait for real, I told you! I knew you guys would grow some balls and ask one another out. Wait it is with Harry right!?"
I laugh at all his questions. "Haha very funny Horan, anyway yes it's with Harry and I asked him actually" Niall turns to me and gives me a hug.

"About time mate also can I help with the date what are you going to do" Niall asks. "Well I remember he said he likes long walks on flower fields and picnics so I think that's what I'm going to do" I say and Niall reply's with "wait Tommo actually listens? Wow never heard that one before"

"Shut up do you want to help or not?" I ask with annoyance but I can never stay annoyed at Niall. "Yeah of course I want to help it's an adorable idea he will love it" I hum at Niall's response
*
Anyway it's now Saturday morning and I have everything planned, the food, the field, blankets and all I need to do is get him some flowers now I said I'm not the romantic type but Harry means a lot and he deserves someone who will be truthful and I want to give that to him hopefully he will accept me with who I am and everything that comes with me and no I'm not going to ask him to be my boyfriend as I hopefully want to go on more dates.

Anyway i say to Niall I'm going to get flowers from down the road.
I arrive at the shop and the woman at the till looks oddly familiar. Brown hair down to her shoulders and quite tanned. As I entered she gave a smile with a dimple. I brush it off and start looking for flowers Harry would like. "Well who is the lucky lady" a voice behind my says.
I turn around to see the till woman I smile and say "lucky man actually" i smile but she gives me a disgusted look and turns away.

I just turn back to looking because I've learned to not give a shit about others looks on the lgbtq+ community. It's childish.

In the end I choose these beautiful selection bouquet of light and dark blue flowers. Not roses or tulips, just unique flowers that suit Harrys personality and he said his favourite colour is blue so that solves it.

I pay for the flowers and walk back into the flat and tell Niall if he could help setting everything up like the picture I show him.
(Picture below)