Chapter 5

Louis POV

"For fucks sake you won't go away will you?" I groan and turn to Harry who is standing quite close to me. So I push him away, I don't really want him seeing me all sweaty anyway.

"You won't be saying that soon" he replies, I give him the finger and take another sip of my drink. "I'm leaving now I got to go to the food shop to try and find a big strawberry lollipop." I say with a smirk.

"Why would you need a lollipop." Harry says, I smirk at him because of what I'm planning. "Strawberry lollipops are my favourite" I say with a pout.
"I'll make a note of that for Halloween darling" he says.

"Didn't I tell you to stop with the pet names?" I groan. "Yes but am I going to listen, hmmm no" he grins. "Fuck off your not funny your just obnoxious and selfish you don't care about anyone's feelings! You narcissistic little prick." My outburst took him by surprise because he looked like he has just been slapped hard in the face.

He looks down at me like a lost puppy but I won't let it get to me I just keep the scowl on my face until he walks out with his head down eyes looking watery. Well done tommo you've done it again let your first thoughts you think blurt out your mouth. I've hurt him for fucks sake it wasn't meant to happen, my mood has gone from 100 to 0 real fast, and I need to make it up to him.

Once I've gotten home it's 1:32 (😏) in the afternoon, I walk through into the flat to see Niall watching tv, he looks at me, up and down and can immediately tell somethings wrong. He moves up the sofa and pats down a space for me. "Come here boobear" he gives me a warm smile.

I go and sit down next to Niall and tell him everything I've just done at the gym. He gives me a sympathetic look and we hug for about ten minutes watching footie. "Am I still coming tonight?" Niall speaks up and I nod.

"My time tonight is 1:30am so we can leave at 11 so you can have a few drinks introduce yourself to the lads." Niall smiles and nods at that. "On one condition I need to see what you got from the shop because that bag looks really light."

I groan knowing he's on about the lollipop "Niall it's for my performance tonight." I say as his eyes widen "ohhh is it handcuffs, ropes, a blind fold, dildo?"

"Niall!! No it's a strawberry lollipop..." I look down and fiddle with my fingers. He laughs at my uncomfortableness. "Could've been worse lad, now let's watch footie until 3:20 then I get to pick your outfit for tonight."

I sigh and nod knowing I have no way out of this.

*time skip until Niall is picking Louis outfit*

Niall ends up picking out a plain white tube crop top with a green plaid short skirt with black heels and fishnets. He did an amazing job if I'm being honest. "Oh my god you need to do like cat eyeliner with mascara you'll make the men drool.... also Harry."

"Niall you've done an amazing job I'll do the eye makeup also I'm pretty sure Harry is pissed at me." I huff. "That doesn't mean he can't drool over you come on look at yourself I bet he was drooling at you in the gym lad." I just roll my eyes at him.

Harry POV

Ouch that fucking hurt I have my reasons how I am who I am see my parents kicked me out for being gay at 18, lived on the streets for a year until I met Zayn. He helped me so much when he found me sobbing on a park bench he came up to me and took me to his home. We talked all night that night getting to know each other that night was filled of emotions, laughing, crying, and embarrassment talking about our school lives and shock when I told Zayn my story.

I told Zayn how I've always wanted tattoos so the day after I got three, I can't change tattoo, the butterfly tattoo and the birds under my collarbones.
He comforted me when I got them and told me at 20 how I would be great at The Pulse, that they would love me there and so I agreed. I can't thank Zayn enough.

I think about Louis's words echoing through my head I sob a little how it's true I look down at my I can't change tattoo and a tear falls onto the word change, I sleep for the rest of the night until I need to wake up for my performance, of course I'm still going to watch Louis, he's a walking Angel, as much as he may hate me, I'm really trying with him.

*time skip to when Harry is at the club*

I get into The Pulse at 1am and see Zayn talking to Liam and a blonde lad. I walk over and hug Zayn and greet Liam.
"Hey mate anything I can get for you" Liam asks, I simply shake my head and say "you are enough Liam thank you though."

I turn to the blonde lad "alright mate I'm Niall, Louis mate" I frown a bit at Louis name being mentioned, Niall has a thick Irish accent and has a positive vibe about him and smile "hello I'm Harry, Harry Styles it's lovely to meet you." I try to be polite which works as he obviously seems satisfied with my reply.

"Would you know where Louis would be by any chance?" I ask and Niall says he's getting ready for his performance in 20 minutes.
I nod and take a seat next to Niall.

As I get to know Niall he's been mates with Louis since secondary school, I smile at the thought of what Louis would've been like in school, giving sass to everyone is how I imagine it. And that Louis has always been quite feminine but only shows it around Niall because Niall doesn't judge him which I find adorable.

We get interrupted by the DJ saying "now give it up for tommo the tease!"
Niall snorts at the name but shuts up when he hears the music to an Ariana grande song the lyrics starting with "you might think I'm crazy, the way I've been craving" he's wearing a white tube crop top, plaid short skirt with black heels and fishnets with eyeliner done perfectly. I shuffle in my seat and turn a light shade of red....just like the thing he's holding in his hand.

The fucking strawberry lollipop, our eyes met each other, like the whole world has stopped when he winks at me. My jaw drops...

*Authors note*

That was chapter 5! So Niall has finally met the others! All I need to say for this chapter is 🍭🍭🍭 hahaha. Make sure to vote, comment and give feedback please. Sorry if there are any sleeping mistakes!
My Instagram is Tommoway100

Words = 1199