Chapter 28, the end

I'm so sorry. I didn't know how to um end the book? So if you hate me after this I'm not surprised 😃
Um enjoy? Play the song above when you see ***
!TW this chapter will include violence and topics that some people may find sensitive!
Louis POV

This weekend was great. Harry got along so well with my mum and the girls. We're now on our way to a festival, a pride festival. Harry has sparkles in his hair and rainbow stamps on his cheeks to match mine.

The festival is in Doncaster so we don't have to worry about getting the train home until later. It felt great to say that. Home.

Mum seems to like Harry a lot, she said to me that he's the one. I smiled at her because I actually think he is. In such a small period of time, it's crazy from hating each other to watching the sunset  laughing about the small things or maybe the silly memories we did as children.

I snap out of my thinking and look at Harry. We spoke about going to a pride festival since the start of summer before everything happened.

"Look we're almost there" Harry says to me and I look to where he's pointing and there's rainbows everywhere, welcoming everyone as if to say this is a safe place. A burst of energy made me want to run through a snow storm or a lightning storm. I smile at Harry and give him a sweet kiss.

Harry made me happy, when I was with him I always had a smile on my face, well that's what Niall said anyway.

We go up to the entrance and there's a girl there and she smiles at our conjoined hands, "hello guys welcome, I hope you guys have a lovely day, if you get hungry there are food stands" she has rainbow laces and hair ties in her hair. We walk around for a while seeing couples sharing moments like taking Polaroid photos on their cameras. Or sharing food. Even some people meeting others and getting along and laughing.

There were pride flags everywhere, all of them not just the rainbow. There were even drag queens doing drag makeup for others.

"Haz let's go get ice cream, the heat is making me sweat I need something to cool me down" I say fanning my face,
"You know I could always cool you down" he smirks and I slap his upper arm and roll my eyes "actually the only thing you will do is warm me up now let's go get some ice cream" I say dragging him to the food stall.

There's a man and a woman there with aprons on and the woman had her hair in a neat bun.

"Hello what can we get for both of you?" The woman asks, I take a look at the ice cream so many flavours. "Could I get the cookie dough ice cream on a cone please" I smile and the man nods, I turn to Harry "I'll have chocolate please" he gets his wallet out to pay and I don't even stop him because he insists to get all my food.

He puts the money down on the counter and they hand us our ice creams. We go and sit down, colours and paint surrounding us. I think there is going to be some sort of paint fight soon though, it happens every year.

As we're eating Harry catches me off guard putting his ice cream on my nose. "Oh your on" I say to him putting mine onto his shirt and cheeks.
"Louis!" Harry says laughing.

We finish our ice creams and the paint fight is going to start as people are putting down cans and cans of paints full of different, bright colours not a dark one in sight. A whistle blows and I go for the pink can.

I get a hand full and look for Harry but he's already behind me with a handful of blue paint. We look at each other seeing people throw paint at each other. Me and Harry throw our paint at each other at the same time creating a purple colour. We both squeal, paint in our hair and clothes mixed with the ice cream from earlier.