Chapter 17

Louis POV

I woke up on a Tuesday morning with "Sunday kind of love" blearing through the flat. I go and enter the kitchen to see Niall in a apron swaying along to the music cooking breakfast, bacon, eggs and pancakes.
He turns around to see me he smiles and says
"good morning Lou! I thought as you went on a lovely date yesterday and now your completely in love with Harry this song is appropriate" he yells over the music.

"Niall it's Tuesday not Sunday" I say still half asleep.
"Who bloody cares! Louis is in love for the very first time!" He says while swaying to the music still with his hair tied up.

A couple minutes later Niall comes over with the breakfast as the music is fading out.
"Enjoy as your not getting this again because it was too much effort" Niall says.
"Well thank you I bloody appreciate it" I say.

We sit and eat while Niall insisted he knew all the details about last night. As he cooked I said I would clean up after both of us.

"I have work tonight are you coming with?" I ask Niall.
"Yeah sure I have nothing better to do."
"Yeah that's because you don't have a job Niall apart from Nando's but you never bloody turn up because your boss hates you" I say

"Mate my boss is scary as fuck he's probably already fired me because I don't turn up, anyway you earn hundreds a night!" Niall laughs.
I nod my head at him.

Eventually I get a text from Harry.
Harry: okay Zayn and Liam definitely have something going on, anyway can I come to the club tonight and watch you?

Louis: they definitely do also you don't have to bloody ask you dork.

Harry: okay okay I'll see you tonight :)

Louis: see you tonight lover boy :)

Tonight I'm going full blue. Blue skirt, blue heels, and most importantly a blue corset, yes a bloody corset, twelve year old me didn't think he would be saying that.

I get myself ready I'm in the shower by 11:45am and out by 12:06. I get my football shorts on and a band t-shirt ready to go play football with Niall.

Me and Niall are out the flat by 12:25 because Niall being Niall wanted food before we went.  We are at the footie pitch by 12:47 me and Niall play for 3 hours just taking in the very nearly spring air, as it's sunny we used it as an advantage.
Some teenage kids came and played with us for about 30 minutes me and Niall didn't mind to be honest it's better because they thought I was just a normal lad, with a normal job and normal family.

Me and Niall finish and pick up a McDonald's on the way home, Niall said I have to get some fat on me, says I'm getting skinny, when I have a perfectly good and balanced diet...well I think I do.

I pack my bag for tonight so I can change at the club that's when I get a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: hello bud it's Ed from the Pulse just letting you know we have a new member tonight I let everyone know :)

Louis: alrighty mate thanks for letting me know
Opened

I put my phone down and start to worry. What if Harry likes him more. What if I'm just a boy toy like he seemed he would treat me at the start.
I shake my head to stop all those bad thoughts from distracting me.

I decide to take a nap until I need to wake up take a shower and get ready.

*time skip until getting ready*

I jump into the shower at 10:24pm and get out at 10:42pm I put a simple outfit on and take my money bag and the bag my clothes are in.

I get to the pulse at 11:03 Niall chatting the whole time we were driving to the club, Harry said they were all there and hasn't seen the new member yet. Once we are there it's strange because when we enter everyone stops and stares just like they did with Harry a couple weeks back. Once I get to the bar I ask Liam where Harry is, he said he hasn't seen him.

That's when I start to worry, he doesn't have a shift today so I start looking at the dance floor from the bar, no curly headed lad to be seen.

All of a sudden I get picked up from my waist and twirled round, I already know whose big hands those are, Harry.

Once he puts me down I ask "where the fuck were you?"
"Don't worry love I was just in the bathroom sorry I worried you" he replied.

"Are you nervous for the new guy" Harry asked me
"Haz I wasn't worried with you so I doubt I will be worried with him" I reply with a wink

"Come with me to the locker room, I need some help with my outfit" I ask Harry.
"Oh really, you've never let me see your outfits before your performances why is tonight so special love?" He says with a smirk

I grab his hand and pull him into the locker room. I set my bag down and pull out the blue corset and show it to him. Harrys eyes widen.
"I need your help with this dumbass"

I continue to put the corset on over my loose jogging bottoms until I need Harry to tighten it.
"Harry can you come over now" I laugh he wanted to give me privacy while I change.

"Okay so what you do is you pull these two pieces here and when I say stop tie them into a knot"
Harry says okay and gives me a kiss on my head. Butterflies erupt in my stomach.
"Okay keep going....keep going....stop" Harry then puts the back of the corset into a double bow instead which makes it per-fect.

I put on my skirt then my heels, I look in the mirror and the outfit definitely shows my hourglass figure, I come round one of the locker walls to Harry and he looks at me and bites his bottom lip. I walk over to him and say "why are you looking at me like that" but when I finish that sentence his lips are immediately attached onto my neck.

Not what I was expecting so I gasp and latch onto Harrys hair that makes him bite down more. As Harry is holding onto the back of my thigh most likely leaving a hand mark there, also a pretty big mark on my neck too. I can't help but moan when he stops and licks over the spot he has just claimed his on my neck. He looks up at me with glassy eyes and red cheeks.

He smiles up at me and kisses my nose and walks out the locker room. Next thing I know I hear that DJ calling out my name from the stage.
Quickly I run to the curtains into my place, for fucks sake Harry, I think but smile at the memory of the locker room. I look up at the sight of the curtains opening and a bunch of eyes on me.

*authors note*
Hello all, another chapter already? I hope you like this one please make sure to comment and give feedback, vote if you wanna it is much appreciated. I always love reading your comments, they make my day. Anyway any questions message me Tommoway100 on Instagram!
All the love, love, love Ruby <3

Word count = 1296