Chapter 6

Harrys POV

I'm practically drooling at the sight in front of me. That's what the fucking lollipop was for. He keeps making eye contact with me like he's asking for forgiveness from earlier. Which I'll definitely accept if he keeps making me feel like this.

"Watching movies but we ain't seen a thing tonight"  the lyric says never looking away from me then he licks his lips.

Which was a sight to see. I just want to pounce on him but he would never let me do anything to him, he acts like I'm a disease whenever I try and playfully flirt with him. It's kinda cute.

All the other boys are watching me now and I flip them off.
"Can you stay up all night,
Fuck me til the daylight,
34+35?"

My face feels warm as I'm watching him sway to the beat.
"You say it tastes like candy" after that I have lost it as he licks the lollipop all innocent, he knows exactly what he's doing.

I hear Niall in the background snorting when he sees me, I chuckle in my head and think how much me and Niall will get along.

"so what you doin tonight? Better say doin you right?"
He's on his knees, legs spread so you can see a little bit of lace he's wearing. I don't know what he's trying to do up there but it's working.

He does the routine of the music video to the song (if you haven't seen it then I would) he looks so comfortable as he smirks up at me and suddenly he's walking up to me at the corner of the room, he chooses me.

"Baby you'll need a seatbelt when I ride it" he lip syncs the lyrics to me he sits on my lap and whispers "I'm sorry for earlier love", he puts my hand on the back of his thigh "forgive me?" then gives me his lollipop and walks off. He purposely put his hand over my hard on before he left and pulled up his skirt.

"For fuck sake" I mutter under my breath. "Means I wanna 69 with you, no shit" the song ends and he's walking off into the lockers so I follow. "Get some styles!" I hear Liam shout, I laugh at him.

I walk into the locker room about to see Louis take off his shirt. He notices me and grins. "What was all that about out there?" I ask him.

"Well you could consider it as an apology or some playful flirting, or both you choose love" he reply's
"So your playing me at my own game then huh, I thought I did the playful flirting game and you played the hard to get game no?" I said and he steps closer to me.

"You liked it though, I can see right through you and your trousers..." ,he looks down at me then back up.
"It's funny watching you get all flushed, shame your such a dickhead though." He says to me.

"I have my reasons Lou, why I'm who I am" I say in a guilty tone.
He raises his eyebrows at that "of course everyone has their reasons" he puts his hand on my neck.

This isn't the Louis I know, I think. "That's why I have all the time in the world for you to tell me....now" he replies.

"Not now Louis but soon I will, once I get to know you more" he rolls his eyes.

"Now why were you being such a tease up on stage?" I ask and push him up against the lockers.
"Because it's my way of saying sorry to you by not actually saying sorry and horny little me wanted your attention." He mumbles just so I can hear.

"Oh so your horny, well.....I can't help you there bud. Also you looked great tonight, next time without the shirt" he groans as I pulled the tube crop top down a bit.

"Oh and your forgiven love." Then I walk out I hear him punch a locker, I laugh and think I'm going to get revenge on him. That's when I get an idea...

I walk over to the boys with a smirk on my face. "Has tommo just been wrecked in the lockers?" Niall asks and I chuckle and say "if he did then I would look just as wrecked" All the boys laugh at that as Liam gets me a drink I practically down it and walk over to the dance floor.

People all over start to grind, touch, whatever they can get their hands on. I put my hands up at start to dance, men who I don't know the names of start to grind on me I laugh but my laughter gets taken away when I see Louis coming out of the locker room, we instantly make eye contact, he waves at me all innocent like he wasn't on the stage sucking on a lollipop 10 minutes ago.

I raise my eyebrows at him with a smirk indicating he should come over on the dance floor. He puts his finger up as if to say one minute. 10 minutes later he looks quite tipsy as he's walking towards me.

"Hiya love" I say in a charming voice, he looks up at me and smiles.
"Can I dance with you Hazza" yup definitely tipsy I think to myself as he would never call me that. I nod in response to his question. We dance for a good 5 minutes until like that by Doja cat comes on and the mood is completely different. Louis puts his hands around my neck and sways with me to the beat.

The sight of him holding onto me while dancing is something everyone should experience. Messy hair, glassy eyes, red cheeks and swollen lips where he's been biting then. "Your so hot Harry" he says, I was taken back by what he said. "Louis you have no idea what your saying love."

He groans and says "yes I do also I like it when you call me names." He inches closer to me, hot breath mixing with mine, he looks into my eyes then he looks down at my lips. I do exactly the same, alcohol taking over both of us.

"So pretty" I whisper so he can hear me. He licks his lips and suddenly his lips are crashed into mine.

*Authors note*

Chapter 6! What a chapter so Louis was teasing Harry a lot and I mean A LOT. Please vote, comment and give me feedback on my insta Tommoway100 it would mean a lot if you told me how you guys are liking the story so far or if there's something I could do to Improve the story.

Words = 1137