Chapter 14

Harrys POV

The date was amazing. I have no words because we kissed, kissed! Anyway we're walking back to Louis car now hand in hand with smiles on our faces. He opens the door for me and I kiss his cheek to say thank you. A light blush covers his face. Could he get any cuter, I think.

"I don't want to say goodbye yet" Louis pouts.
"I know love I don't either but I'm sure your going to go home and tell Niall how amazing the date went am I right? Correct me if I'm wrong"

"Shut up you dork! But I'm glad you thought the date was amazing" he says with a smirk and with his one hand on the wheel.
"Oh yeah what was your favourite part then?" I say to him. He smiles and goes bright red. "The kiss" he whispers keeping his eyes on the road.
"Oh really because I was going to say the same thing darling." I reply knowing exactly what I'm doing.

For the rest of the ride to my place we sing to songs that are on the radio sneaking glances at each other every so often. It felt amazing being with Louis.

Once we get to my building Louis says "I'm walking you up to yours and you can't say no" I smile at him in return and nod.

As we're walking up the flights of stairs while holding Louis hand I remember Zayn said about coming round with snacks and asking about the date, I smile because he was so excited when I told him. He braided my hair for me and chose my outfit so he's probably out getting snacks for our movie night and gossip.

I snap out of my thoughts to realise I'm at my door. "Thank you for tonight, really it was wonderful. The best and only date I've been on" I say to Louis. He looks up at me shocked "my pleasure but you said your only date? Your telling me on one has asked you out!"

"Well they have I just thought it wouldn't go anywhere, that they were only looking for a quick fuck then they'll leave and I was right."

"They are all assholes and I hope they are out of your life because you don't need them." He puts his hand on my cheek and smiles at me. I grin and nod at him in response. "Now I'm going to go but there's one thing missing" Louis says.

I tilt my head because I'm slightly confused. "Do I not get a goodbye kiss?" He says and a bright pink blush appears on my face, I can feel it. Louis hand still on my cheek moves down to my neck to pull me down.

Our lips connect for the second kiss. It feels just like the first one but more passionate. I grab onto Louis lower waist like I'm never going to let go. He lets out a groan and pushes me onto my front door.

The kiss is getting more heated, sloppy and desperate. Hands touching in every places, it feels electrical. Louis takes his chances and slips his tongue into my mouth. Exploring every inch of my mouth. When we pull apart for air, I bite his lower lip just before we depart.

"Fuck that was hot" Louis says out of breath and before I can reply a voice interrupting us says "get some Harry woah! Bloody hell Louis look what you've done to him" it was Zayn holding all the snacks trying not to make them fall. "Oh yeah I forgot to ask for a bag haha" his laugh echoing the hallway.

Louis awkwardly laughs "sorry love" I whisper to him. "It's okay text me later yeah?" He waves off and gives me a wink. I giggle as Zayn is still taking in the whole scene that he's just witnessed.

I unlock the door for me and Zayn to enter, he chucks all the snacks onto the sofa then says "we are talking about what I just saw you cannot escape"

"Okay you gremlin" I reply
"Hey I told you not to call me that!" He says and throws a tub of Ben and Jerry's ice cream at me. "Okay so the date was perfect, you know I said my perfect date would be a flower field and a picnic, well it was just like that but the flower field was blue!"

I go on talking about how the date was "oh then he stated throwing blueberries into his mouth then he missed and got it all over his cheek, it was adorable how could I not have heart eyes over that!"

"Mate you want my advice I think your head over heels whipped for him, and he is so smitten with you too! I've never seen two people like another so much."

"You really think so? Anyway I wiped off the blueberry stuff on his face but I didn't realise we were so close so I looked at his lips then asked if I could kiss him and he just nodded like he was waiting for me to do it ages ago like he was craving it.

Then we stayed and watched the sunset go down fully then he took me to his car and he said the kiss was his favourite part of the date, and he says he isn't the romantic type! Anyway then we went up to my place then that's when you caught us oops"

"That date sounds adorable, I'm really proud of you as your best mate I want you to find someone you like now go and call him and ask him to go on another date!" Zayn encourages me, i hug him and say thank you then go over to my room and call him.

The phone only rings twice before he picks up. "Hey Harry is everything alright?" He questions.

"Hiya love um I wanted to ask you a question" I hear him telling someone to shut up in the background then I hear a laugh I could recognise that laugh from a mile away, Niall.

"Sorry about that also yeah what's up, is everything okay?" He says sounding kind of worried.

"Yeah don't be worried I'm fine I just wanted to ask if you were free on Monday, I'd like to ask you on a date" I could sense him smiling

"Of course you can, I don't have any plans and neither of us are at the club so that works out quite well doesn't it?" He says and a huge grin appears on my face.

"Yeah okay I'll text you tomorrow then love" I giggle through the phone.

"Alright, have a goodnight be safe" he replies
"You too Lou, goodnight" I smile and hang up.

Zayn comes into my room with a big smile. "You heard everything didn't you?" He nods at me with a huge grin on his face.

"Does that mean i can help you get ready?"

*authors note*

Chapter 14 what a cute chapter awwww. Anyways thank you for everyone who is reading this story it means a lot, the comments always make me laugh. Please give me feedback and updates on my Instagram Tommoway100 . Vote if you want too!
Thank you once again, all the love Ruby <3

Word count = 1228