28 : Pregnant

"Uncle, what are you saying?! Why did you call Selene, Asteri as well?!" Cronus who was beside the black-haired young man protested. That young man is the Prince brother of the King of lycans. Prince Fengari.

"King Vazo, do you want to start a war with us?" The King of lycans, King Guano followed. Seeing that his heir was pinned on the ground he looked at the king of vampires in disdain.

"I'm taking my wife back." King Vazo replied. King Guano's forehead wrinkled and divert his eyes to Selene. His distorted face became startled.

His lips parted and his body trembled. He kneeled. Prince Fengari was nowhere in a nicer state of mind...

"No, you...you're not Asteri." He mumbled as he goes to the same initiation that every lycans have gone through when they saw Selene looking at them.

"Alpha." The kind and prince both stated. Selene almost facepalm.

"I'm NOT! I'm NOT! NOT ASTERI! NOT THE QUEEN! NOT YOUR ALPHA! NOT A LYCAN! NOT A VAMPIRE! I AM A HUMAN! My name is SELENE!" She burst and tried to ran but was immediately caught by King Vazo.

"LET ME GO!" She kicked the air and struggle to be free but he was too strong.

"SELENE!" Both Cronus and Zeus shouted and tried to rushed to her but was thrown away. The King of lycans repressed his ability and jumped to King Vazo.

By the same frequency of power, King Vazo could not suppress him easily. "Fengari! Take her away!" King Guano commanded and Prince Fengari swiftly moved to Selene and took her.

Selene had clashed her eyes with Prince Fengari and felt a warm, ticklish sensation. "Y-you..." She called him, he looked at her back and smiled at her.

"I knew it. You're Terra Firma." He said softly. He then looked at Cronus who was following him behind carrying Phobos in his arms. Beside him, there was Zeus who was injured. The two kings were left behind.

"Zeus, take Terra away. Hide her with the others." Prince Fengari said in a serious tone and passed Selene to Zeus.

Zeus, Cronus, and Selene were confused why did he called her Terra but did not ask anything. After handling her to Zeus, the prince take a turn and rushed back to where the King of Lycans was left behind.

"You always do this to me..." King Vazo had his voice heavy and glaring at King Guano. "YOU ALWAYS LET FENGARI TAKE ASTERI AWAY FROM ME!" He screamed and slash his long nails at King Guano but he had a reflex of dodging fast.

"You should calm down Vazo." King Guano called him casually.

"NO! I FINALLY FOUND HER! SHE'S BACK! WHY! ...WHY ARE YOU LYCANS ALWAYS TAKING HER AWAY?!" He screamed feeling in despair. He felt too much anger and anguish that his eyes felt hot. Water build-up and started to stream down to his cheeks. 

"You... always take her away." His voice cracked. The veins on his body became more visible as his eyes started to glows brighter.

"I will kill you. I will kill you so YOU CAN NEVER TAKE HER!"

"VAZO ENOUGH! THAT'S NOT ASTERI!" Before he could even attack King Guano, Prince Fengari intercepted. Holding both of his wrists then bringing him down to the ground.

King Vazo blazing glare redirected at Prince Fengari.

"You! YOU! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO STOLE HER FROM ME! EVERY TIME! FENGARI!" His scream echoed in the hallway. Feeling the gravity of his anger Prince Fengari creased his eyebrows.

"...you know, Asteri never loved you, Vazo." He stated with no remorse. King Vazo stiffened hearing this from Prince Fengari.
***
"What are you doing Vazo?" It was the night of Lovis, Vazo was laying on the field of grass and flowers when Asteri peeped into his view.