22 : Proposal

Zeus, the first son of the King of Lycans. He is admired by his clan. They could say that their species would have a great future under the rule of Zeus. When he was born, it was one of the nights where Gaia, Lua, and Lovis shone on the sky.

As the crown prince, he was given early education in the palace before he could be sent to the Lactea Academy. Under the supervision of well-known educators of the throne, he was praised as a young genius.

He had shown incredible talents, fast learner, commits early, has a perfect personality of royal blood, lives up to the expectation of everyone around him. Due to the early burden of becoming the next ruler. Zeus has never learned to be at ease or comfortable.

Although he could communicate easily with his peers or to the elders, there was always a distance, a gap, a barrier that divides them from him. He could associate with everyone but belongs to no one.

He accepted his fate, that he is a lone wolf who carries thousand of lycans on his shoulder. To his natural ambiance of being a leader, he's always collected and unruffled. But with this temperament, lycans who are of the same age and generation felt that he was too mature. Elders who had supervised him growing up treats him with respect as an heir, not as a kid.

He always smiles, acts humble, demure, and treats anyone with courtesy. No one has ever seen him laugh or cry. Emotions have trapped deep within him.

In another fifty more years, he will be crown as the King when his father would be about to perish. Because of it, the kingdom has been going on jeopardize occurrence as his fated string has not been detected. Every king needs a queen to continue the lineage and to support the king from behind.

Other clans might not need it, just like the king of vampires who abandoned his queen for an unknown reason. But lycans, couldn't be alone reigning. If they love the king, his queen will be love and treasure as much as well.

Zeus, who was used to being lonely, was never sad about being isolated from everyone. Has felt the loneliness he had never named before. Recognizing the emotion he was enduring since being a child was fairly made him, sad. Concluding that, he was deserted and even his fated string did never exist.

It until when he felt a strong stir on his nerves, which calls him to see what is inside on his younger's brother coven. He had to see, he must witness is the reason for his serene emotion to have tidal waves brewing.

His unfazed behavior was perceptible by his pack. Though they did not say anything to their Alpha for understanding that brother has been missing for quite some time. Announcing his departure to the den of the second prince where the pack of Zeus aware that Cronus pack was residing in there.

Yet, when the five lycans opened the door for them, their Alpha disappeared. Zeus, who have felt a sensation he had never felt before, used his ability to zoom inside, too fast that no one noticed.

Upon entering and pacing towards the epicenter of his turmoil. He saw a woman lying on to the golden fur of bed, chewing a fruit while gazing, exploring her eyes with admiration to the bedroom.

His pace slowed down until he stopped. The palm sweats, cold nape, flesh shivered. His face turned pale as he identifies the cause of wrecking his foundation of self-restraint. He parted his dried lips to help himself to breathe as he had gone breathless by overwhelming emotion.

Connected, he felt connected with her. His heart built up walls was breaking, it's collapsing. The taste of desolation, forlornness, and loneliness he somehow couldn't remember anymore.

His whole existence was filled with warm, fuzzy, contentment and an overflowing surge of affection. Where has she been all his life? Why did she only fulfill the hollowness he never known was there in his heart just now?