11 : Food

"Are you a tsundere?" She uttered out of consciousness. She remembers his current stayed with the anime she watched back to her world. 

A character acts obnoxiously to a certain person every time it had a chance. Every once in a while it would become sweet or gentle. Gradually it would swivel into over-protective, loving, and caring to its object of displeasure until they had already fallen in love... 

If that isn't Ares, what is he? 

"A tsu-what?! Stop calling me on your language!" 

"Nevermind about that, but Ares, I can't marry you." Launching another blow doesn't hurt that much but it still had an impact on him. 

Receiving rejection after rejection though the second one was not intended to be discussed yet. He felt depressed and dejected.

"Why? Tell me why?" 

"If I marry every single man who likes me don't you think I will be having a harem on my own?" She said jokingly but Ares took it seriously.

"Aren't you shameless? Do you hear yourself?"

"Aren't you reacting so rude? Can't I even make a joke?" Selene frowned.

He makes it sound like she will never be liked by anyone else than him. Excuse her, Cronus likes her too!

"...you are ...beautiful, many men could indeed like you...but! You can't marry them! You can't have a harem." 

"Why is that?" 

"Just because! WHY ARE YOU INSISTING A HAREM! YOU CAN'T EVEN MARRY ME! HEARTLESS HUMAN!" 

"Hey! Stop playing the victim! You almost killed me!" She voiced out reminding him what he did to the library. He gasps, bewildered by her ability to pour salt on his fresh wounds.

"I am just being sincere, I like you, but I don't feel the same way you like me," Selene added that Ares can not endure it anymore.

"...stop BREAKING MY HEART!" 

"YOU'RE SO CORNY!" 

"HOW DARE YOU!"

It was an almost never-ending rebuttal then Ares noticed Selene's fatigue and exhausted expression. He looked outside and sees that the sky was still dark.

Livings of this world had the same system of having 24 hours a day. Yet, out of five days, the sun will only come half-day of those five days. In elaboration, the first half day, twelve hours of the five days, will be daylight.

Once the twelve hours are over it will be nighttime for the rest of the four days and a half, a total of a hundred and eight hours. 

For what reason? This world orbits slower than the earth, and this world has three moons that shine in the sky. 

The first moon was called Gaia. The second was Lua. The third is named Lovis. Every seven years, these three moons could be seen together in one sky. 

"Are you tired?" Ares shelved by surrendering his stand, permuted on Selene's welfare.

"Lua's high up." He said, meaning it's the second day already. She's been awake for less than 48 hours.