25 : Cziser

It was almost two hours of crying non-stop to the extent of where she had fallen asleep. Ares cushioned her head on his laps while fanning her utilizing a big rigid leaf.

Cronus has to go to buy her some food and water for her to replenish her energy once she wakes up. 

Zeus was sitting beside her and wiping her limbs, particularly her face which was soaked by tears, snot, and sweat, using a clean wet luke-warm towel. 

The three young men have a tacit understanding with no words of communication in terms of taking care of her. They all had a certain role to fulfill and they never had an argument or squabbled when Selene is involved.

"Did your servant told you why did she become like this?" Ares asked Zeus when he was done cleaning her. 

"She was invited to see an awakening," Zeus said and strokes Selene's cheeks as if he was still wiping her tears away. 

He was terrified earlier. He saw her cried before, even witnessing it for the second time. Still got him mortified. Seeing her cries like that, broke his heart into pieces. He doesn't know what he should do or what he should say. He was jealous of the fact that she embraced Europa but was willing to give her up if she cried like that again. He is willing to take all her pain away even to transfer it on him.

"It appears that she was lamenting by the fact we suffered from the same process," Ares whispered then chuckled.

"How sweet of you to cry like that. You don't have to, even if we were hurt, that happened a many years ago. So silly." He chortled in delight. Zeus just shook his head watching Ares being happy on his own. 

Cronus came back and found Selene who was up to now in her deep sleep. Maybe because she was so tired of crying. In addition to that, she did not sleep long enough in the library. 

"Why did she cry?" Cronus asked while putting down the food he bought. 

"She was hurt by our awakening and was sorry," Ares answered smirking. "Silly girl, right?" 

By the time Selene is woken up, she was brought to Ares dormitory to sleep more soundly. The twins were guarding her and Ares and the two brothers were nowhere in sight. 

"Young lady Selene!" Phobos exclaimed, "...are you alright lady Selene?" She asked after handing her water to drink. 

"I'm alright, don't worry." She smiled at Phobos. Because of the puffiness of her eyes, she unable to see clearly. "Where's Ares?" She asked after looking around.

"Young master Ares is with the King." 

"King? You mean his Daddy?" 

"Ahm, yes. Daddy is father, right? His father, right? Right." 

"Here, you should eat. Cronus left this for you." Diemos handed over a basket of fruit to her. 

"Thank you." She took one apple then rubbed her eyes. "What happened, anyway?" She asked because she couldn't remember the full details. 

The twins look at each other. They were both chilling in their room when young master Ares called them. They saw Selene with no consciousness being carried by Cronus. Their own young master prepared the bed for her. 

Zeus, the first prince, was watching. In his hands, he was holding a basket of fruits. After Selene was settled, Cronus and Zeus talked to Ares that they are leaving. After that, young master Ares told them to get Selene lukewarm water so that he could wipe her body. 

The twin prepared everything. While young master Ares was busy with Selene, Phobos, as usual, asked her young master Ares questions as regards why young lady Selene has become unconscious.