15 : Death

As they get passed to their first stop. The three had directed to the border of Fos and Skotadi. True to words, regarding what Cronus told Selene, they have encountered countless witches on the way. 

Cronus and Ares, who was watching and protecting Selene from behind are both amused by how she manages to be in good term by every single witch they stumbled to. 

While they are at it, Selene tried asking regarding the tribe who has a similar description of the human. They were all clueless about the tribe but somehow familiar with the portrayal of Selene. There are some hints that they gave to the three. 

Giving them some witchcraft that could help them on their journey to the Fos. Exactly a month and a half when the three got passed on the border.

With some challenges they had come across, their bond to each other got stronger and stronger. Similar to the border of Skotadi, the border of Fos has countless witches residing in the area. 

Selene and the two had to stop and rested on one of the houses of a witch. It was an old couple who are spending their last year together. Selene who remembered her grandparents by the resemblance of being old and grey got her sentimental and attached to them. 

They stayed longer at the old witch and wizard's house. It was the tenth day of residing, the old witch who was having a rest at her rocking chair was looking at the fireplace. Knitting a sweater for the winter, she smiled seems like to reminisce about old memories.

Besides her, it was Selene who is learning to knit. Both the old wizard and the two young men left the house to haunt for dinner. 

"What are you thinking baba?" Selene asked the old witch. 

"I remembered that time," the old witch said, "It was winter when I met Nano." She smiled beautifully when she stated her husband's name. 

"We were young and spirited. He took me to the Skotadi to experience watching the stars. Taught me about the three moons that I never saw here at the Fos." The old witch sighed. 

Nano, her husband, the old wizard came from the Skotadi. Being young and wild, Nano always traveled from the dark region to the light region to have a peep at Paji's beauty, the old witch. 

Having the same lineage but has a different origin of region. They were banned to be together. With that, they fought for their love all those times when they were young. Selene who was listening to this Romeo and Juliet concept that has a happy ending teared up with a smile. 

As the story goes, Selene noticed how the old witch wilted and lost its spirit of life. She held her hand tightly. She knew that her story at this moment was the last memory she would like to engrave on her mind...as she lives this world as living. 

"I'm glad that you are still together Baba Paji." She said sincerely. The old witch smiled weakly.

"I hope he gets home early, I feel like it's almost my time." The old witch said weakly. Selene bit her lips to prevent herself from crying. 

"He will be, he's with Ares and Cronus. Haunting for dinner is an easy job." She whispered. The old witch nodded and look to the door with drooping eyes waiting for her husband to enter. 

Minutes passed, the door opened, a high-spirited old man was calling his wife proud as he caught a big boar from the forest. 

Yet, no one greets him, 'welcome home. He took a fast and large pace directed to the fireplace where his wife is always resting. He saw the sight of Selene and the old witch's serene ambiance. 

That moment, he knew. He held his breath, "Paji." Calling her name sweetly, he smiled and slowly walk towards her. Two young men behind him saw how the old couple interacts.