Chapter 14

We arrived at the hotel The Wanted are staying at. I walked straight right up to The Wanted's hotel room. I knocked on the door and Nathan answered it and I smiled. He pecked my lips. "Hey gorgeous." He said. 

"Hey, Nath this is Beth." I smiled. 

"Nice to meet you." He said and gave her a hug. 

"Fucking hell it is actually you! I thought Monica was just joking."Beth exclaimed and Nathan just laughed. 

"Come on in." He said and Beth walked in and I followed he held my hand and we walked in. I saw Poppy and Jay on one side of the room and Tom and Kelsey and Siva and Nareesha and Max must be either out or in his room. 

"Hi guys," I said. 

"Hey Monica and who's this?" Tom asked obviously talking about Beth. 

"Everyone this is Beth. Beth I think you know everyone." I said. I sat down on a sofa and Nathan sat next to me. Beth sat on a chair opposite me. 

"Beth long time no see eh?" Poppy said and I felt tension in her voice. 

"Hey Poppy." Beth said looking at the floor. Ok, something is seriously up between those two. 

"Monica, Beth want a drink?" Nathan asked. 

"Yes please." Beth said and I agreed. 

"Ok, come with me and I'll see what we have." Nathan said and we walked into the kitchen to get a drink.

Later

It was about 10pm and I decided to get back home. "Nathan I'm gonna head off now." I whispered in his ear. 

"Ok, I'll show you out." He said and kissed my cheek. I began to get up. 

"I'm gonna head off now guys. Beth are you coming?" I asked her and she nodded. 

"Wait up I'll come with you." Poppy said. I walked over to the door and Nathan opened it. 

"I'll miss you over night ya know." I winked. 

"Haahaaa, I'll miss you too." He winked back. He kissed my lips and I kissed him back. I placed my arms around his neck and he placed her hands around my waist. 

"Guys, please don't make out in the doorway please." I heard Jay laugh from behind. I stuck my finger up at him and laugher cracked out around the room. We pulled away and I then realised everyone had been watching so I blushed. 

"Come on Monica, let's go." Poppy laughed and me, Beth and Poppy left. We were stood outside and I noticed there was a lot of tension between Poppy and Beth... 

"Guys, I can feel tension. Whatever happened in the past can it be dropped please?" I asked them, 

"No it can't fucking be dropped." Poppy told me. 

"Why not?" I asked. 

"Beth this little slag here-" Poppy started. 

"Poppy that's so mean! Beth isn't a slag!" I interrupted. 

"Let me finish." Poppy told me bluntly. "Anyway, I was in love with this lad called Joe and he cheated on me with Beth." Poppy said. 

"Does that really matter? You have Jay." I told her. 

"Still, she fucking slept with Joe." Poppy exclaimed. 

"Poppy, shut up, no one cares. You have Jay. Grow the fuck up." I told her and then me and Beth walked away. 

"Monica, I'm sorry you and Poppy just had that little argument. Joe never told me he was in a relationship with another girl." Beth said. 

"Hey, it isn't your fault. Poppy was a bitch to you and I won't let her do that." I told Beth. Soon my mum picked me and Beth up and drove us home.