Chapter 19

*4:30*

The doorbell rang and my mum answered it for me seeing as I wasn't ready yet. I knew it would be Nathan. I finished applying my mascara and sprayed myself with some perfume. I picked up my clutch bag and walked downstairs. I was about to go in the living room when I over heard my mum giving Nathan a talk. Oh god. She does it with all my boyfriends I've ever had. Basically she tells them to never hurt me and if they do they'll have her to talk to and when my mum is angry she is very angry and scary. Luckily my mum didn't see Nathan when everything happened with the girl photo and kiss because I told her not to bother. She was giving him a right good talk. It seemed longer than the usual talks but by the end of it my mum and Nathan were just having a normal talk. I decided to walk into the room. "I'm ready," I smiled. They both looked up at me.

"You look beautiful Monica." My mum told me. Nathan walked up to me and hugged me and whispered in my ear.

"You looked gorgeous babe," and I just smiled at him and blushed. Then we got to the restaurant. My mum had reserved a table for us all.

"So Nathan, Monica tells me that you're off to America tomorrow." My mum told him.

"Yeah I am, it's for about a month but then I'll be back a day after my birthday." He told her.

"I'm definitely not going to talk to Monica while you're gone. She's gonna be moody." My mum joked.

"I so won't!" I exclaimed.

"We're gonna contact each other every day" Nathan smiled and held my hand under the table and smiled at me. I smiled back and kissed his cheek.

"Aw, you guys remind me of when I was younger and I fell in love deeply with Monica's father." My mum said.

"Okay mum, that's too much info and it's not even that much," I laughed.

"Sorry didn't want to embarrass you," She winked and I just laughed. We soon ordered and got our food and left. "So Nathan, I see that you will take care of Monica and cherish her, I think I can put up with you," My mum joked.

"Well, that's good to know," Nathan smiled. We then got a taxi home and Nathan was staying at mine tonight.

"So Nathan if I don't see you in the morning I'll see you in about a month?" My mum said.

"Yeah, it was nice meeting you and to have a good conversation with you." Nathan smiled and my mum smiled back and I took Nathan's hand and we went to my room. I sat down on the bed.

"So, thank god that's over, my mum is so embarrassing!" I exclaimed.

"She's not that bad, you wait until you meet my mum she'll try and scare you away with my baby photos." Nathan laughed and sat next to me.

"I'm sure you look super cute on them," I laughed.

"No I really don't." He told me and he put his hand in mine and pecked my lips. "I'll miss you while I'm in America." He sighed.

"I'll miss you more, I don't know what I'm going to do without you!" I told him.

"I know we'll talk over skype but it won't be the same, I'll be thinking about you every minute of every day." He winked.

"Haha, I'll be thinking of you every minute of every day too." I smiled and then our lips attachted and they were moving in sync. I sure am going to miss this boy when he goes to America. Why has it came so quickly?!