Chapter 10

I woke up and saw Nathan lying there staring at me. “Were you watching me sleep?” I asked.

“Maybe,” He winked.

“You creep.” I laughed.

“You look cute when you sleep though.” He smiled and kissed my forehead. We lay there in silence for a while just enjoying being in each other company when we heard Tom shout

“SHIT!” At the top of his voice which made us both jump. We walked downstairs to see what happened.

“What’s happening in here?” Nathan asked.

“Tom just walking into the sofa and wacked his foot and it must have hurt.” Jay laughed but then rubbed his head.

“So is the alcohol hitting you lot them?” I asked.

“Yeah just a bit, how drunk were we?” Poppy asked.

“Let’s just say you were all out of this world.” Nathan laughed and we walked into the kitchen area to make some breakfast. “What would you like to eat?” He asked.

“Do you have any bread so I can make some toast?” I asked.

“Course we have bread.” He laughed and I made some toast for myself and Nathan got himself a bacon butty. We sat down around the dining room table and ate the food.

We finished eating and placed the plates on the side. “What are you doing today?” Nathan asked.

“Nothing during the day but tonight me and Poppy are having a girls night in.” I smiled. “What about you?” I asked.

“Nothing all day.” He said.

“Fancy coming back to mine and watch a film with some popcorn or something?” I asked Nathan.

“Yeah sure, I’ll just sort out my hair and things and be straight down. Do you want to get changed back into your clothes or stay in mine? I don’t mind.” He asked.

“Erm, is it alright if I stay in these because they are very comfy and I’ll look like a tramp wearing the exact same clothes as yesterday also they smell of you and you smell nice.” I said.

“You weird girl. I’ll be back down in a few minutes. Try not to miss me.” He smiled.

“I’ll try not to.” I laughed and he walked upstairs. I got my phone and decided to text my mum.

-To Mum

Are you able to get here in about 15mins?xx-

-From Mum

Where’s here?xx-

-To Mum

(hotel address) <--- there!xxx-

-From Mum

Yeah sure :) Does Poppy need a lift home?xx-

“Poppy do you need a lift home?” I asked her.

“No thanks, I’m staying here for a bit then going to your house later.” She smiled.

“Okiee dokiee.”

-To Mum

No she doesn’t but is it alright if Nathan comes back to ours for a bit?xx-

-From Mum

Ok, & that’s fine dear :) Be there in a few minutes :) xx-

I then opened up twitter.

-@MonicaTheWanted

Good night last night with @PoppyTheWanted & the lads :)-

I then looked at my mentions and they had calmed down a bit. Still loads of people asking me to follow them back so I did. Nathan soon came down and my mum was outside the hotel already. “Are you ready to go?” I asked.

“Yeah.” He smiled. I picked up the bag with all my clothes in from yesterday and we walked outside. I saw my mum and we quickly ran towards to the car so Nathan didn’t get stopped because he was Nathan Sykes in The Wanted. We got in the car and we were out of breath.

“Hello you two.” My mum said.

“Hey mum.” I smiled.

“What are you gonna be doing today?” She asked.

“Just gonna be watching some films and things.” I smiled and then she drove us home.