Chapter 5

Nathan’s POV

So I walked back to my dressing room after showing Monica how to get out of the backstage area. She seems like a lovely girl and she is very beautiful. I’ve got her number now which is a bonus. I walked in the dressing room to see Jayne there with the other lads. “Hey guys apparently you wanted me?” I asked.

“Yes, Nathan I was just telling the others that when you sing Gold Forever the bit about you got me. You sing part of the song to one of the fans on the front row.” Jayne explained.

“Ok, that’s fine with me.” I smiled and sat down and soon I had people fusing over me and sorting my hair out and outfits and things.

Ben Montague the last support act is singing the last song. I had already been on stage dressed in a black suit thingy wearing a red mask filming for the next WantedWednesday flip. “So Nathan who are you singing to?” Max asked.

“Monica.” I said.

“What does she have front row tickets?” Tom asked. I nodded. “How do you know that?” He asked.

“Because I asked her.” I said. How else does he think I found out?

“Oh right.” Tom said.

“Who are you lot singing to?” I asked.

“Whoever is in front of me.” Max said and the others agreed.

Soon Ben came off stage. We said well done and then our music kicked in. We rose up from the floor. (We were underneath it on a platform.) Then the arena was filled with screams. This is the life. I love performing live!

My POV

So the support acts have been on and they were all very good. The lights went down and the screams filled the arena. The music started and The Wanted appeared. I was just dancing around with the girl next to me because her friends decided not to come with her and in the little breaks between the support acts I got talking to her and we couldn’t stop laughing and smiling and going crazy and most of all screaming when the lads were on.

-during the concert-

The lads started to sing Gold Forever and it got to a part of the song where Nathan sings and I realised he was singing to me.

Butterflies, butterflies.

We were meant to fly,

You and I, you and I.

Colours in the sky,

We could rule the world someday,

Somehow but we'll never be as bright as we are now.

He stopped singing and kissed my cheek and walked away and walked back up stage. I was stood there a little shocked. Nathan just sang to me in front of A LOT of people and he sang Gold Forever. I turned to Sophie the girl next to me and she was looking at me with her mouth wide open. We both were shocked. “I got some photos of that and a video.” She said. “On your camera and phone don’t worry not on mine.” She smiled and handed me my camera and phone.

“Thank you.” I said and gave her a hug.

-after the concert-

I still wasn’t over Nathan singing to me. It feels unreal. I went on twitter and tweeted. I then got my stuff together when my phone started ringing. It was an unknown number. “Hello?” I answered.

“It’s me Nathan. Where ‘bouts are you?” I heard Nathan’s voice.

“I’m still in the main part of the arena. Why?” I asked.