Chapter 12

It’s the day we see the lads perform in Nottingham. Me and Poppy are so excited! We are leaving early so we get to the very front. In fact it doesn’t open till 1pm and we are already here and it’s only 9:45am. Yeah we are one of the first here and one of the first in the line to get in so we should be guaranteed a good spot. Seeing as it’s a standing gig it isn’t seated so it’s a fight for the front but ya know I will get us to the front. The weather was really hot so Poppy decided to go with the mini shorts outfit which made both of us wearing shorts. I was wearing my denim shorts but not those ones which go up your bum because I don’t wanna look like a slag. I was then wearing a white shirt top thing (a little hard to describe) and a navy blue blazer and then my white converse shoes.

Soon we were let in and guess who pushed to the very front? Yes me and Poppy. I guess being small is pretty useful at times Haahaaa. Anyway my phone began to rang. I looked at the caller ID and it said ‘Nathan’ ooo, what did he want? I answered it. “Hey Nath,” I said.

“Hi Monica,” He said.

“Oh by the way I’m here at the front of the stage.” I smiled as I said it.

“I know I can see you.” He said.

“Wait? What? Where are you then?” I asked. I was looking around and I couldn’t see him anywhere.

“Look at the stage at the back and then to the right you should see me there.” He told me. I followed where he said and soon I saw him. A smile spread on my face.

“I see youuuu,” I said.

“Monica who are you talking to?” I heard Poppy asked.

“Nathan” I told her. I then looked back and saw no Nathan. Ok...... “Nathan where are you?” I asked.

“I had to go backstage. I’ve been called for my hair and stuff to be done.” He said.

“Ahhh right, would it be best if I went?” I asked.

“It might but before you go can you wait till the very, very end of the whole show when most people have gone so I can come out and meet you?” He asked. “Is that alright?” He asked.

“Yeah that’s fine.” I smiled.

“Well I’ve gotta go now. So see ya later?” He said.

“Yeah see you later. Bye Nath.” I smiled.

“Bye Monica.” He said.

“BYE MONICAAAA!” I heard Tom shout.

“Bye Tom,” I said and I just heard him laugh.

“Anyway see you in a bit.” I heard Nathan say.

“Yeah sure, can’t wait to see you” I smiled

“Same here,”

“Good luck and see you in a bit.” I smiled and I hung up. I opened twitter up on my phone. I decided to tweet.

-@MonicaTheWanted

Good Luck @thewantedmusic for today :) Me and @PoppyTheWanted are in the audience somewhere ;) *COUGH* at the front *COUGH*-

I then placed my phone in my pocket and looked at Poppy who was on the phone. “Ok Jay see you then.” She said with a big smile on her face. I grabbed her phone and said.

“I love you so much Jay and just want to kiss your face off. Love you, love you, love you. Love from your stalker Poppy.” I said and soon Poppy grabbed her phone.

“Sorry about that, Monica was being an idiot.” She laughed.

“Me being an idiot? NEVER!” I laughed.