Chapter 13

I got home from dropping Nathan off at the hotel and I went on Twitter. I forgot I hadn't replied back to Beth. I looked at the message and replied with.

-@MonicaTheWanted

@BethPayne_1D What's up?-

I got almost an instant reply.

-@BethPayne_1D

@MonicaTheWanted I've got something to tell you, you're the only person I can trust. Can you come to my house now?x-

-@MonicaTheWanted

@BethPayne_1D Yeah sure, x-

Ok, I'm really confused...

"MUM I'M POPPING OUT!" I shouted up the stairs and I left. I walked round to Beth's house. I knocked on the door and Beth opened the door. She looked very pale and ill. Is she alright? 

"Monica, thank you for coming round" She said. 

"Beth are you alright? You don't look very healthy." I told her. 

"I'm not but before I tell you why can I just say thank you for coming round. I didn't want to not be friends with you anymore. It was Danielle's idea. She was just jealous about you being backstage. She was on my phone. It wasn't me and the reason I haven't told Danielle what I'm going to tell you is because she's got a new boyfriend and won't even listen to me anymore. I haven't spoke to her for over a week." She said. "Do come in by the way." She added and I walked into her flat. Yeah she's not from Nottingham, she's from Scotland. I love her accent so much. Anyway that's totally off the subject. I walked into the flat and sat on a sofa. "Basically I need to tell you something and it's about why I looked unhealthy." She told me. "Well, I've got an illness. It's very common. It's called Cancer and it's terminal. I only have 6 months to live." She said and I felt tears appear in my eyes. 

"Oh my god! Beth I'm so so so sorry!" I said and gave her a massive hug. She began crying in my arms. "Look we can get through this." I told her. 

"I'm glad I've finally told someone." She said with a sigh of relief. 

"What about your family? Don't they know?" I asked and sat next to her on the sofa. 

"Erm, my parents died and none of my other family like me. That's the whole reason I moved all the way down to Nottingham from Scotland is to get away from my family." She told me. 

"Well for now on me and my mum are your family." I smiled. 

"What?" She asked. 

"You can move into my house, sell your flat to give you money." I told her. 

"You would do that for me?" She asked. 

"Of course, you are one of my best friends after all." I smiled and gave her another hug.

-3 days later-

It's Sunday and we are moving Beth's things into mine and my mum's house. Mum obviously agreed with Beth moving in due to her situation and things. I knocked on the front door of Beth's flat. She opened it and soon we were piling the boxes out of her house into the lorry to take Beth's things back to mine to unpack there. Today is gonna be a tiring and long day Haahaaa.

-Later-

So Beth's things were all unpacked. We were watching films for the rest of the day. Beth is sleeping in the spare room by the way. My phone started ringing. I picked it up and it was Nathan. 

"Hey Nath," I smiled. 

"Hey Monica, how are you?" He said. 

"I'm good thanks, how are you?" I asked. 

"I'm good, did you know Jay and Poppy are now together and they just announced it on twitter?" He asked. 

"No, I didn't know that!" I said. "One minute while I find my laptop and go on twitter. Give me a second." I smiled. I ran upstairs and grabbed my laptop and ran back downstairs and opened up twitter. I went on Jay's page and saw him tweet a twitlonger.

-@JayTheWanted

Ok, so I think it's about time that I let the #TWFanmily know that I'm no longer single :) I've found a beautiful and funny and just an all round amazing girl called @PoppyIsTheName - Yes she is a fan and some of you might know her by the twitter name of @PoppyTheWanted :) Anyway could you give @PoppyIsTheName a follow for me :) I love her with all my life :) Like I love you #TWFanmily x-

"Awwww, that's so cute." I aww'ed down the phone to Nathan. 

"What's cute?" He asked a little confused. 

"You and the twitlonger." I smiled. 

"Haha, you're cuter." He said. 

"HI MONICA!" I heard Tom shout in the background again. 

"HI TOM!" I shouted back and I heard him laugh in the background. "Beth you know Poppy?" I asked and she nodded. "She's in a relationship with Jay from The Wanted." I told her. 

"WHAT?" She asked a little shocked. 

"Check this tweet out by Jay." I told her and passed her the laptop. 

"Who are you with?" Nathan asked me. 

"Oh just Beth. She lives with me now." I told him. 

"That's awesome, will I get to meet her?" He asked. 

"Of course, when can I see you today?" I asked him. 

"If you're free now, then now?" He said. 

"Cool, where are you?" I asked. 

"Hotel room." 

"Ok, is it alright if I bring Beth with me?" I asked him. 

"Of course it is." He said. 

"Well I'll see you in a minute." I smiled. 

"See you in a minute babe." He said and I hung up. 

"Beth do you wanna meet my boyfriend and his mates?" I asked. 

"Yeah sure, what's his name?" She asked. 

"Nathan Sykes." I said. 

"No Monica, what's his actual name?" She laughed thinking I was joking about Nathan being my boyfriend. 

"It's Nathan Sykes, no joke. It actually is him. Come on I'll show you oh and by the way please don't tell anyone about me and Nath being together?" I asked. 

"Yeah sure." She laughed. She still doesn't believe me Haahaaa