Chapter 11

I got the DVD all set up and my mum had ordered us 2 pizza’s. One margarita pizza and the other pepperoni. They were on their way to the house. I pressed play on the DVD and sat on my bed with Nathan. We were watching the film in my room.

So we were about 10 minutes into the film snuggled up to each other when my mum came in. “Pizza’s are here.” She said and came in with 2 pizza boxes.

“Thanks mum.” I said and took the pizza’s off her. I opened them both and placed them on my bed. “Ooooo, this looks yummy.” I said.

“Yep, very yummy indeed.” Nathan agreed. Then we tucked into our food. It was so tasty.

Later

So the film had finished and I looked at Nathan who was looking at me. “Hello there.” He laughed.

“Hello. Did you enjoy the film?” I asked.

“Yeah but I couldn’t concentrate because I was thinking about you.” He smiled.

“Awww, you’re so cute.” I smiled and kissed his cheek. I looked at the time, it was 6pm and Poppy was coming round soon and I need to set everything up. “I would love for you to stay longer but Poppy is gonna be here soon for the girly night in and we have a rule where no boys can come to them.” I told him.

“Trying to get rid of me now?” He winked.

“No, of course not, I would love it if you stayed longer but yeah....” I said.

“It’s alright I understand babe.” He smiled.

“Good, good.”

“So I’ll see you tomorrow.” He said.

“Yeah see you tomorrow, good luck.” I told him.

“Thank you. Let’s hope Jay doesn’t fall over.” He laughed.

“Let’s hope he doesn’t.” I said and we walked downstairs. “Can you get back alright?” I asked him.

“Yeah because Jay has just literally dropped Poppy off now so I can get a lift with him.” He said.

“Ok, see you tomorrow. Bye.” I smiled and opened the front door and gave him a hug and he got in the van. “Hello Poppy, long time no see.” I laughed.

“Yeah, I need to tell you something like really quickly which I have been dying to tell you since yesterday when I got a glass of water with Jay.” She said. I let her in and she dumped her bags in the front room. We will take them upstairs later.

“What is it you want to tell me?” I asked curiously.

“Well....You know when we were with the lads when they were practising for tomorrow?” She asked and I nodded. “When I went to get a drink with Jay because I needed to calm down, me and Jay got talking. And in the end he asked me if I wanted to go on a date with him tomorrow after he’s performed. Nothing fancy just so I can get to know him better and he can get to know me more.” She told me. I was sat there a little shocked.

“OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!” I squealed.

“What’s all the squealing about now?” My mum asked as she walked into the living room.

“I’ve got a date with Jay tomorrow and Monica was squealing about it.” Poppy told my mum.

“You two have a thing for boyband members don’t you?” My mum winked and I just shook my head. She’s so embarrassing at times.

“Haahaaa, maybe we do.” Poppy laughed and my mum walked into the kitchen.

“Anyway what are you wearing tomorrow?” I asked Poppy.

“Well I couldn’t decide between 2 outfits.” She told me and picked up her bags for staying over the night.

“Right show me these outfits.” I told Poppy. She got them out and in front of me were 2 outfits. One was black skinny jeans, baggy white t-shirt, leather jacket and black heels. Then the other was pink mini shorts and a floral top and a white cardigan and white vans. “Well depending on what the weather is meant to be like tomorrow I think if it rains the skinny jeans and stuff and if it’s sunny wear the shorts.” I smiled.

“Thanks Mon, you’re the best. I didn’t really think like that.” Poppy laughed.

“Facepalm Pops” I winked and she was just laughing.

“Anyway what are you wearing?” She asked.

“Probably just some shorts, white shirt top thingy and a blazer or something.” I smiled.

“Awesome, I’m just going to get some food.” Poppy said.

“Yeah sure, go eat all my food.” I joked. We always eat each other’s food at our houses. It’s just what we do.

Poppy walked out the room to the kitchen and I turned on the TV. I was flicking through the channels when I heard Glad You Came playing on one of the music shows. I had to stand up and dance and things. Soon Poppy came in with a hand full of food which did make me laugh a little.