Chapter 20

I woke up to Nathan stroking the top of my head. I just smiled to myself. "What you smiling at cheeky?" I heard Nathan ask laughing lightly.

"Nothing, just being here with you and thinking about how amazing my boyfriend is." I smiled and turned over so I was half lying on Nathan.

"Well from where I am my girlfriend looks pretty gorgeous even in the morning," He said and kissed my forehead and I just giggled.

"What time are you leaving today?" I asked him.

"1pm but we have to be at the airport for 11am so we can meet fans." He smiled.

"What time is it now?" I asked another questions.

"10am," He smiled.

"Oh my god, did I sleep in? Shouldn't you be getting back to the hotel?" I asked.

"I'll wait till Jayne rings me," He laughed.

"You'll get shouted at though," I told him. Then before he could say anything his phone rang.

"This is Jayne now," He told me and answered the phone. "Hey Jayne...I'm at Monica's calm down...Yes I'll be back at the hotel in half an hour...yes I'm packed..don't seem so shocked, Monica helped me...Yes alright, I'll be at the hotel asap...bye Jayne." He said and hung up. "Looks like we've gotta get ready quickly, Jayne's a tad pissed but she calmed down when I told her I was already packed and she thanks you for making me pack," He laughed and kissed my nose. Then we both got up.

We were soon ready "Beth are you ready for later?" I asked her. Me and Beth were going to the aiport to pretend to be fans just to see the lads..well for me just Nathan the most before they go. Poppy can't come because she's already announced that her and Jay are together. Where as me and Nathan obviously aren't public yet.

"Yes of course," She winked. "I'm getting a lift with you guys as well to the hotel, I'm meeting someone in the hotel lobby there quickly." She smiled and we got a taxi quickly. Obviously Nathan was wearing sunglasses and had his hood up. We quickly got out the taxi and Beth waited in the lobby while me and Nathan ran up the stairs to Nathan's hotel room...Well I say we ran up the stairs, I mean we used the lift haha. Nathan unlocked the door and we walked in and everyone stared at us. Awkward. "Nathan you're finally here, get your bags it's just gone 10:30." Jayne said and sent Nathan upstairs. I walked over to Poppy who was talking to Jay.

"So Monica did you and Nathan get it on last night at yours?" Tom winked.

"No, stop being dirty, no we didn't." I told him.

"You sure?" Max asked joking.

"Yes, I'm bloody positive," I laughed.

"Well you're boring, it must be true you're not even blushing." Max laughed. Nathan came back down with all his stuff.

"Okay, we're all here, let's go!" Jayne told the lads. The lads were leaving at the East Midlands airport seeing as they are in Nottingham which gives them chance to meet some new fans at the airport who live in the east midlands. Nathan quickly walked over to me and we kissed on the lips.

"I'll miss you," He whispered in my ear as we hugged me.

"I'll miss you more," I told him.

"Nathan come on!" I heard Jayne say.

"Go on, have fun in America, see you when you get home," I smiled and he kissed my cheek and left. I waited 1 minute before I turned to Nareesha, Kelsey and Poppy. "Off I pop to the airport now girls, see ya later." I winked.

"This is so unfair." Kelsey moaned.

"Haha, I'll see you later. I'll tweet some photos of them yeah?" I winked and quickly left. I saw Beth stood there in the hotel lobby by herself still. I ran down the stairs, yes I actually went down the stairs this time. I saw the lads get out the lift and leave the hotel. I quickly ran to Beth and we got a taxi to the airport as quickly as possible. Hopefully we'll get there before the lads do haha.