Chapter 1

My POV

So my name is Monica and I’m 17. I’m in love with a boyband called The Wanted, They are a very talented and down to earth group of lads. I have never met them which is very upsetting but I am determined to meet them soon. My friends always tell me that they won’t remember who I am even if I do meet them so what’s the point. However I don’t understand why they say this to me because they want to meet One Direction. As you can see my friends don’t like The Wanted that much they love One Direction. To be honest I think there’s something a little weird about One Direction.

Anyway The Wanted are doing their arena tour in the UK in a few months and I really want to go. I was gonna ask my friends today if they wanted to see them with me but I bet they will say no but still I’ll ask.

I arrived at college and saw my friends. I smiled at them and walked over and gave them a massive hug. “Guys, I was wondering if you wanted to go to The Wanted’s arena tour in the UK in a few months?” I asked.

“Why would me and Beth want to see them?” Danielle laughed.

“I was just asking.” I said.

“Monica, you need to get it into your head that we do not like The Wanted.” Beth told me.

“I know I know but I just wondered. Oh well.” I said a little disappointed but it was worth a try asking them.

-later-

So college has finished and I walked home alone because my friends decided to NOT wait for me. They seem to be really off with me at the minute. It’s upsetting because we all used to be so close just me, Beth and Danielle and no one got in our way but recently they haven’t been the same with me.

Anyway I walked in and opened up the laptop. I went on twitter and stalked The Wanted’s twitter pages. The main account had just tweeted a link to get tickets. I only had enough money for a normal ticket. I bought it straight away because I have my own bank account and things. I got Block A, row 1, seat 17. Which is RIGHT AT THE FRONT! :D I’m so happy!! I was dancing around and things and just being crazy. I’m hoping my mum doesn’t find out I bought the tickets because she’ll be a tad angry but who cares? I decided to calm down and get a glass of orange juice. I still can’t believe I am going to see The Wanted perform live in a few months and I might even be able to touch them! Not in a dodgy way! ;) AHHHH!!!!!!!