Chapter 7

3 weeks later

My POV

So it has been 3 weeks since I met Nathan but I have spoke to him on the phone. My mum thinks we’ll be good friends because we talk all the time and she also says that I’m probably not just any fan to Nathan anymore, when she said that it made me smile.

Anyway I got ready for another sexy day at college. Oh the joys.

The doorbell rang and I opened the door to see Poppy stood there. Poppy is my new friend she’s a year older than me and is a massive fan of The Wanted like me. Yes I still am a massive fan and my twitter name is still MonicaTheWanted. Poppy doesn’t know I talk to Nathan. All she knows is that I met him and he sang to me and things. “Hey Monica are you ready for another fun filled day of college?” Poppy laughed.

“Yeah, I’m fucking buzzin.” I said sarcastically and we both laughed.

“Come on then.” She said. I shouted bye to my mum and off we went.

Later

It was the end of the school day and I was waiting for Poppy when I received a text.

-From Nathan

Hey :) I’m in Nottingham & I have a surprise for you :) xxxx-

-To Nathan

You’re in Nottingham :D I’m just about to start walking home with my friend Poppy and I’ll be home in a few minutes :) xxxx-

Then I saw Poppy. “Poppy, heyya. Do you wanna come back to mine and things?” I asked.

“Yeah sure, I only live 5 minutes away from you so it’s not that bad if I want to get some clothes and things.” She said.

“Awesome, shall we get going?” I asked and she nodded and we started to walk home. It was only a quick 5 minute-10minute walk from college back to my house.

We arrived and I unlocked the door. I walked in and went into the living room and saw my mum. “Hey mum, is it alright if Poppy stays for a bit?” I asked.

“Yeah of course darlin’ and there’s someone in the kitchen waiting for you.” She smiled. Poppy turned on the TV and started to talk to my mum. I walked in the kitchen and I saw Nathan. He looked at me and smiled. I ran up to him and gave him a big hug.

“I’ve missed you so much.” I told him.

“I’ve missed you too.” He said and kissed my cheek.

“So how was the rest of the tour?” I asked.

“It was really amazing but I wish you could have been there because playing at the O2 arena was amazing. Everyone was in tears.” He said.

“I heard about that.” I said. “Ooo, my new friend Poppy is here and she is a MASSIVE fan of you guys so she might scream a little just be aware.” I laughed.

“That’s fine.” He smiled. I grabbed his hand and walked into the living room. Poppy turned around and saw Nathan and her jaw just dropped which made me laugh a bit. “Hi Poppy.” Nathan said and gave her a hug.

“Oh.My.God.” Was all she could say. “Is it really you?” She asked.

“Yeah it really is.” Nathan laughed.

“What the hell are you doing here?” She asked really confused.

“I came to see how Monica was.” He said and Poppy was just sat there with her mouth still open.

“Monica care to explain?” She asked and I explain about me having Nathan’s number and that I’ve been texting him and things. “Me and Monica have tickets to see you on Sunday as well at the gig you’re doing here.” Poppy smiled.

“You do?” Nathan asked.

“Yeah, if you guys were playing in our home town and I have this crazy obsessed TW fan which I call my friend then we are definitely going.” I laughed.

“I’m not crazy and obsessed.” Poppy said.

“That’s what all the fans say.” Nathan laughed.

“Even I told him I wasn’t crazy and obsessed which was a lie.” I laughed. Then Nathan’s phone went off.

“It looks like I’m gonna have to leave now. Jayne wants me. I know I haven’t been here long but its rehearsal time for the gig on Sunday.” Nathan sighed.

“That’s alright. I think me and Monica are going into Nottingham to do some shopping later anyway so we could see you around sometime.” Poppy said.

“I’m sure I’ll see you both soon.” Nathan said. Poppy said bye to him and I showed him the way to the door even though it was pretty simple to get out my house. “So I’ll see you in 2 days hopefully at the gig on Sunday.” He smiled.

“I’m sure you will. How long are you in Nottingham for?” I asked.

“Just a week and then we are going over to America for ages.” Nathan said. “If you and Poppy are going shopping later on today I might see you.” He winked.

“In other words you will stalk me?” I asked.

“Maybe.” He laughed with me and gave me another hug. “See you soon.” He smiled.

“See you soon.” I smiled back and he walked away and I saw his van pick him up. I walked back inside. “Poppy are you ready for a shopping trip in Nottingham?” I asked her.

“Yeah I just need to pop home and get some of my things and get changed. I’ll be back in 15 minutes.” She smiled and left. I went on twitter before getting ready and tweeted.

-@MonicaTheWanted

So today I had a lovely surprise from a certain someone when I got home from college & @PoppyTheWanted had a shocking & unreal surprise from the same certain someone! :D #buzzin for Sunday now! :D-

Then I decided to get ready.