Chapter 9

So the lads had finished rehearsing and it sounded AMAZING! “I’m so excited for Sunday now.” I smiled.

“You’re coming?” Jay asked.

“Course we are.” Poppy smiled.

“Awesome.” Tom said.

“So what are you girls doing now?” Max asked.

“Well, we were going to go shopping but I guess it’s a little late right now so we’re going home.” I said.

“Do you wanna come back to the hotel we are staying at?” Nathan asked.

“Yeah sure.” I smiled.

“Awesome, the van is here. So are you ready?” Siva asked and we all got in the van. I sat on a seat next to Nathan and he placed his arm around my waist which made me smile. I opened up my twitter and looked in my mentions and they were over flowing! BLOODY HECK! I then realized ALL the lads had tweeted about me & Poppy.

-@JayTheWanted

Currently with 2 fans @PoppyTheWanted & @MonicaTheWanted :)-

-@MaxTheWanted

Hello @MonicaTheWanted AGAIN! & hello to @PoppyTheWanted you seem so nice :) x-

-@TomTheWanted

YO! Everyone follow @MonicaTheWanted & @PoppyTheWanted NOW! :D-

-@SivaTheWanted

While doing our rehearsal for Sunday we had a surprise by @MonicaTheWanted & @PoppyTheWanted when they noticed Jay outside :D x-

-@NathanTheWanted

With @MonicaTheWanted & @PoppyTheWanted :) Love them both! :) Lovely fans! :)-

My followers had gone up LOADS & my mentions I just can’t keep up!

Soon the van stopped and we arrived outside a hotel. We went to the lads hotel room and turned on the TV. “So shall we get the alcohol out tonight?” Tom asked.

“Yeah go for it mate.” Max said and we all sat down on the sofas. Max turned on the music and Tom came out with beers, cider, vodka and WKD.

“I don’t drink much.” I told Nathan.

“Don’t worry we always have a kettle.” He laughed.

“That’s a good thing then.” I said and we cracked open the drinks. I had a blue WKD and that was all I was drinking. I decided to text my mum and tell her where I was.

-To Mum

At TWs hotel room, dunno what time I’ll be back but I’ll text you :)-

-From Mum

Ok, have fun :)-

“You ready to party?” Nathan asked.

“Yeah course I am.” I laughed.

Later

I have no fucking idea what time it is. I’m not that drunk though only had 2 WKD’s and WKD doesn’t even make you drunk. However most of the others are hammered. Only me & Nathan are really sober and I have never met the most funniest drunks in ages! They are all over the place and I can’t stop laughing. “These lot are so drunk.” I told Nathan.

“Tell me about it, look at Tom.” He said and Tom was well being a drunk Tom. He was going a little crazy. I looked at the time and it said 2am. Really? Is it that late or should I say early?

“Nathan have you seen the time?” I asked him.

“No, what time is it?” He asked.

“2 in the morning.” I laughed.

“Really? I think we should stop this ‘party’ for tonight.” He laughed and turned off the music. We left the drunks in the living room and went up to Nathan’s room. “Tonight was so funny.” Nathan laughed.

“It sure was, those lot downstairs are the funniest drunks ever.” I told him.

“I know, I’ve had to put up with the lads behaviour in the past, I’m always prepared for what type of things they might do in public when drunk.” He laughed.

“I feel sorry for you.” I laughed. I sat on his bed.

“Would you like to borrow some of my clothes to sleep in?” He asked.

“Yes please.” I smiled and he threw some clothes at me. It was a pair of joggers and his superman top. I know it’s not PJ’s but it’s comfier clothing than skinny jeans and things. I walked to the en-suite and got changed.

I walked back out and placed my clothes in a pile by the side of his bed. I climbed in next to Nathan. “Monica, you do realise I missed you so much when I was finishing the tour.” He smiled. I rested my head on his bare chest.

“I missed you more. At college I couldn’t concentrate because I was thinking of you.” I told him.

“Really?” He asked.

“Yeah really. I missed your hugs the most.” I told him.

“Awww, you’re so sweet.” He said and kissed the top of my head. “You’re really gorgeous you know.” He said.

“Why thank you.” I giggled. “I guess you are very handsome as well.” I said turning over so I was lying on Nathan basically and our faces close together.

“I know I’m very handsome aren’t I?” He said and I felt his warm breath on my face. I couldn’t help but smile at him which made him smile. We were just there for a while smiling at each other when my phone went off. I rolled off Nathan and picked it up. It was from my mother.

-From Mum

Are you coming home tonight?x-

-To Mum

No sorry, I’m staying be back tomorrow :) or later on today :P x-

“It was my mum.” I laughed.

“Is she double checking her beautiful daughter is safe?” He asked.

“I wouldn’t say beautiful.” I laughed.

“Well I would.” He said sticking his tongue out at me. I began to yawn. “Come on you let’s get some sleep.” He said and turned off the bedroom light. I turned over and closed my eyes. I then felt Nathan’s arms wrap around my waist which made me smile. Nathan makes me smile so much.