Chapter 8

My POV

So I’m on the bus with Poppy. She still isn’t over meeting Nathan. It’s very funny. “I still can’t believe I have just met Nathan Sykes.” She squealed for like the millionth time but this time this girl heard and looked at us.

“Did you say you just met Nathan Sykes from The Wanted?” She asked.

“Yeah.” Poppy said. She is very stupid at times.

“Oh my god! Where did you meet them?” She asked.

“At Monica’s-” Poppy started.

“They drove past and we kindda screamed and Nathan was the only one in the van so we met him.” I lied.

“Wow! You are so lucky! I love The Wanted so much and aren’t you that girl he sang to at The Code?” She asked. How can she even remember that?

“Yeah I am.” I smiled.

“You’re really lucky.” She said then she pressed the red button to tell the driver that she wants to get off at the next stop. “I’ve gotta go now but wow I can’t believe you met Nathan James Sykes.” She said.

“Neither can we.” Poppy squealed and the girl got off the bus.

“Poppy, you can’t go squealing that Nathan was in my house.” I whispered to her.

“Sorry I just can’t believe it.” She said which made me laugh. I opened twitter on my phone.

-@MonicaTheWanted

Sat on the bus with the beautiful @PoppyTheWanted :D Going shopping in Nott’m :D She’s still fangirling so much at the minute! XD I can’t stop laughing! Bless her!-

The bus stopped at Broadmarsh shopping centre/bus station and we got off the bus and walked around. We just walked around and we saw the air hockey. We ran to it and put in £1 and played a game. I won and we kept screaming whenever we got a goal and got some weird looks off the people around. The little puck kept flying off the table though which was very annoying. We finished the game and decided to get some shopping done.

Later

“Monica, I swear I just saw Jay McGuiness.” Poppy said.

“Dream on hun.” I laughed.

“No seriously I saw him just walk down that street.” She said and pointed to the street we walked past. I walked back and while I was saying it I said.

“Poppy, Jay McGuiness isn’t down this street I can assure you.” I laughed and when I stopped talking I looked down the street and saw Jay. Oh for fucks sake I look like a twat now.

“Hey Monica” He said.

“Hey Jay sorry about that, I didn’t believe my friend when she said she saw you” I laughed.

“It’s alright.” He said.

“So are you rehearsing for the gig on Sunday here?” I asked. Then before Jay got to answer we heard a scream. It was Poppy jumping up and down on the spot.

“Monica I told you I saw him.” She squealed.

“Jay this is Poppy my new friend.” I smiled.

“Hi Poppy, it’s lovely meeting you.” He smiled at her and gave her a hug. “So what are you two doing in Nottingham?” He asked.

“Well, I live here so you know just came to do some shopping.” I laughed.

“Oh yeah, kindda forgot you lived here. I’m stupid.” He said. Which made us girls laugh. I then got a message.