VII. A Towel and A Book

--
Hermione's POV

I opened my eyes and all I can see was the shine of the sun through the window. It's Saturday and I remembered that I accepted Draco's request for a Hogsmeade trip and really, I sense that it will be very awkward. I got to my feet and fixed my bed. I left my room only to see a fresh-from-a-bath Draco Malfoy and the only thing he's wearing was a green towel wrapped around the lower part of his body. For short, he's topless. Uggh, my eyes are irritated.

"Hi Hermione!" Draco greeted with a grin as if he won on a lottery. I focused my gaze on his messy hair and mesmerizing silver orbs. I can see the twinkle in his eyes. Breaking my gaze at him, I stared at the fire like it's the most interesting thing ever made.

"D-draco, can I have a favor?" I said softly, I can't erase the image of him on my head.

"What is it?" He said blocking my sight of the fire.

"Uggh, Draco, can you go to your room, dress up, before talking to me because I'm not fond of talking to a person with nothing on his body but a towel. It's irritating, you know." I uttered with furrowed eyebrows and looking at my feet because I don't want to see his perfect-sculpted si-.. nevermind.

"Oh, dearest know-it-all, you're not irritated at all and you just want to see my perfect body. For all I know, you like it." He said with a smirk on his face, the famous Malfoy smirk.

"Stop it, Drake!" I said with a smile on my face and slapped him on the arm lightly.

"Oh, what did you call me? Drake?" Draco said and his smirk got wider. I turned around only to face the door of my room because I can feel that I'm turning red just like Ronald's hair.

"Yes, it's cute. I can call you that, can't I?" I asked and I'm still smiling like an idiot.

I heard no response. Did Draco just left me? I turned around to check him if he got to her feet and went to his room but all I can see were his eyes just like a silver liquid. His face was a few inches away towards mine and I can hear his breathing.

"Yes, you can call me that as long as you want, I won't argue with the brightest beaver ever." He said grinning from ear to ear. After that, he headed to his room leaving me stunned, grinning, and blushing. I went to the shower room and took a bath. I got to my bathrobe and headed to my room. I opened my wardrobe only to see lots of sundresses in different colors and my muggle jeans and shirts are nowhere to be found. Where the hell are my clothes? I also found a piece of parchment on the lower part of the wardrobe. I took and opened it.

Ms. Granger,

I hope you like the sundresses that I have sent to your wardrobe and I know that you need it. Pick one dress that suits you and the other dresses will be gone as long as you have picked already. Enjoy!

Headmistress McGonagall

P.S. The green one suits you.

How did McGonagall knew that I'm going out with Draco?

I put the parchment on the table beside my wardrobe and went back to the sundresses. I got the green one that McGonagall said and dressed it up. After that, I put light makeup and made my hair dry with some spell. I wore a green close shoes that matches the color of my dress. I left my room only to see a Draco Malfoy sitting on the couch reading a book.

"Oh, a muggle love story, great." I heard Draco said sarcastically.

-----------------------------------------

Draco's POV

I ran to my room after the conversation with Hermione. I really don't know what came to me and put myself few inches away from her. It really kills me, the way she move, talk, and the way she look at me. I admire that big chocolatey eyes of her, that obviously intelligence and wisdom of her, her pretty face, everything about her. I-