|𝐓 𝐇 𝐈 𝐑 𝐓 𝐘 - 𝐒 𝐈 𝐗|

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝗼𝐫𝐞 + 𝐛𝐥𝗼𝗼𝐝

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃!"

“Papa! Stop it!”

Her body slams against the floor. She attempts to push herself up, but she’s too weak. She falls back, curling into a shaking ball. Her father looms over her, looking down at her with disgust.

“Your mother possesses such a great curse! You should be doing the same!”

“Father, that’s enough!” Sho bursts through the door, immediately darting to the shaking girl’s side. “Juno is back, you need to stop!”

“Don’t tell me what to do you--”

“I thought I told you my daughter was off-limits,”

All three of them look to the doorway. Y/n’s mother comes into view, her dangerous gaze landing on her husband. She scoffs with anger, collecting her daughter from the floor. With a flick of her free hand, the man cries out and falls onto his knees in pain. She sweeps from the room.

“M-Mama, why doesn’t Papa love me like you?” Y/n weeps, clinging to her mother.

“Your father is power-hungry, Y/n,” She simply replies, soothing her daughter’s cries by gently stroking her hair.

“Mommy!”

“Get off him, Rokuro!”

Her hands grab her husband’s shoulders, forcing him back as she stepped over her son’s curled-up figure on the floor.

“Move, Y/n! This doesn’t concern you!”

“Yes, it does!” She shouted. “He’s my son, and I won’t let you knock him around like that, trying to get his curse to activate! He doesn’t have one, so leave him be, dammit!”

“Mommy,” The boy whimpers, clinging to her shirt as she lifts him and storms from the room.

“Shh, it’s alright, Isamu,” She cooed, bringing him outside. “Your father won’t hurt you while I’m here, alright?”

“Mommy, how come daddy doesn’t love me like you do?”

She tenses. Those were the same words she spoke to her own mother. Y/n sits down, resting her back on the willow tree. She holds the boy to her chest, rocking him back and forth soothingly.

“Because, Isamu, your father is power-thirsty,” She states. “He’s not a nice man.”

“I liked it better when Daddy watched movies with me,” He sniffled, taking the chain of Y/n’s necklace in his small hands. “He wasn’t mean.”