|𝐅 𝐈 𝐕 𝐄|

"𝐓𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐖𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐒 doesn't work as it does with Gojo,"

Y/n glared down at the pinkish-brown-haired teen from the balcony she stood on. He looked up at her in surprise, before looking down at the bag in his hands. His face dropped in disappointment. Gojo slightly frowned.

"But, it'll help your case," She spoke, making the teen look back up with a smile. "Get up here."

"Coming, Sensei!" He said, running towards the stairs. Gojo looked up at her, meeting her gaze through his blindfold. She rolled her eyes and motioned for him to come up as well.

"Told you it would work," Gojo chuckled, watching the teen happily extend the bag out towards her. Y/n took it and peeled off the sticker before peering inside.

"I knew you had something to do with this," She hummed, taking the treat out. "But thanks."

"I was just the voice," Gojo said, playfully raising his hands in surrender.

"I hate to do this to you, Itadori-kun, but we're gonna have to pick up your training more. "Gojo's authority issues are starting to come back and bite him in the ass. The more he manages to piss off the higher-ups, the more they're coming down on me. I'm getting hounded as it is."

"Well, what do we have to do?" He asked, following Y/n as she motioned for them to sit in the lounge. Crossing one leg over the other, she rested her arms on the back of the couch as Itadori and Gojo sat in the chairs near her desk.

"First, you need to get a muzzle on your smart-ass Sensei," She said, letting her head fall back over the couch. "Then we need to get them back on your side. Right now, it looks like we're gonna have to do some heavy shit to get you back on their good side. That one threat towards your classmate by Sukuna fucked you up. Badly." She added.

"So how do we get back on their good side?" He asked.

"Doing a shit-ton of missions," Gojo said, leaning forward in his seat. "Grade 1 and 2s, maybe some Specials."

"Yup," Y/n said, pointing a finger to the white-haired sorcerer with a pop of her lips. She raised her head and leaned forward, putting a hand on her knee as she gazed at Itadori. "But I'm warning you now, so you don't cry about it later."

"Uh, oh," Gojo grinned.

"Shut up, Gojo--anyways, I'm warning you now. Once we hit the range of a target, you become my student. My responsibility. That means you listen to everything I have to say. If you disobey me, you'll regret it. If you switch to Sukuna without my permission, I'll end you permanently. I don't give second chances, so you better not fuck up. Out here, you're Gojo's student. But once we get close, we change. Do you understand me, Itadori Yuuji?"

The teen sat straighter, swallowing hard with a nod. "Y-Yes, ma'am."

"Good," She jerked her head towards the door. "Go hang out with your friends for a while. Be in bed by nine. I'll be there to get you at seven a.m. sharp."

"Okay!" He said, bowing before waving to both adults, sauntering out of the office, closing the door behind him.

"Will you show him mercy, Y/n?"

The woman looked to Gojo with a small smirk. She chuckled quietly, raking a hand through her hair before standing.

"I don't think I could go rough on him. He's got spunk, that's for sure," She replied, closing the balcony doors. Gojo grinned as she turned to look at him. "You see him as a prodigy, don't you?"

"More or less," He said, turning in the chair as Y/n sat down behind her desk.

"You shouldn't get so excited, Satoru," She sighed, stacking some papers up. "He'll die soon. Whether it be you or I killing him, or the whole branch of Tokyo Sorcerers. He'll die one way or another."

"Yeah, but you would rather it be us, wouldn't you?" He asked, kicking his feet up on the other chair.

"He's a teen, Gojo. If his death is inevitable, I'd rather him be killed in one quick motion. Not like they want to," She said quietly. "Even if Itadori has no living relatives, I doubt his family would want him to have a horrible and painful death."

"Taking this personally?" The man inquired.

"If he were my child, I'd want him to die painlessly," Was her only response.

...

"Oi! Y/n-chan!"

The woman stopped walking, rolling her eyes. Why did everyone always have to call for her as she was leaving? She turned around, spotting Gojo walking with three teens at his sides, one of which she recognized as Itadori almost immediately. Just who she was looking for.

"What do you want?" She asked, looking at the tall male.

"To introduce you!" He chimed. "This is my class this year."

"Seems smaller than normal," She raised an eyebrow. "Only three first-year students?"

"This is Fushiguro Megumi and Kugisaki Nobara," Gojo said, placing a large hand on both of their heads. "This is L/n Y/n, a Special Grade Task Force Sorcerer. She's been placed in charge of Itadori-kun."

"Are you going to kill him?" Fushiguro asked, making Itadori look to his peer.

"Yes," She replied plainly, making the two students' eyes widen. "It's my job."

"You can't kill him!" Kugisaki yelled. "He hasn't done anything to hurt us!"

"He's the vessel for Ryomen Sukuna, the King Of Curses. That's all anyone sees in this world, kid," She said, placing a hand on the back of her neck with a sigh. "But, I've convinced them to delay on his execution for now. I can't promise they won't revoke the marker and kill him anytime, though."

"So...you don't want to kill him?" Kugisaki asked.

"Not for a while," She said, ruffling the teen boy's hair up. "But, he's gonna wish I did kill him. Are you ready?"

"Ready? For what?" Fushiguro asked.

"Since Sukuna likes to torment you and anyone else who talks with Itadori, he has to take extra classes to prove he can control Sukuna," She hummed.

"Yuuji can control Sukuna," Kugisaki frowned.

"I know," Y/n said. "But the higher-ups don't see that the way you and I do. I'm a few ranks above Gojo, and my clan is known for their judgment, so it's easier for me to convince them rather than you or him. For now, they're letting him have some lead way, but I wouldn't get your hopes up that he'll be let off easily. Now, it's almost seven. Let's get going, Itadori-kun."

"C-coming, Y/n-sensei," The boy jogged after her, both of them disappearing around the corner.

"Don't worry you two," Gojo chuckled, ruffling the worried teen's heads. "Y/n won't let anything happened to Yuuji-kun. Trust me."

|•°|

(Gif not mine)