|𝐄 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓|

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐎𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐓, making the nurses look up before bowing. They moved to the side, sliding open the door to her mother’s room. She instantly felt the presence of her mother and her guardians.

“Y/n, Satoru, there you are. I was beginning to think you wouldn’t come,” She said. The two sorcerers bowed their heads respectfully.

“Do you have no faith in me, Mama?” The woman asked with a quiet chuckle. She walked into the room, the serpents crawling across the floor moving out of her way with every step, only to reform when she and Gojo moved from the spots.

“Did he give you trouble?” The old woman asked as Y/n sat beside her in the doorway. She could feel the sun’s rays warming her skin, and the smell of citrus was stronger here.

“He always does,” Y/n replied. “But Sho handled it. He gave Satoru hell, though.”

“I hope he didn’t try to frighten you away, darling,” The older woman said with a smile.

“Me? Are you getting so old you’re beginning to lose your memory?” He asked, making the woman chuckle lowly. It soon turned into a fit of coughing, making her daughter grab her shoulders.

“Mama?”

“I’m alright, dear, no need to worry,” She finished, clearing her throat. “I am getting old after all.”

“Are they taking good care of you?” Satoru asked, sitting as the old woman motioned for him too.

“The only people I see are the nurses, and Sho when he isn’t busy with the clan,” She sighed. “It’s been lonely without the two of you running around.”

“Do you want me to come back home, Mama?” Y/n asked, her lips tugging into a frown.

“No, no,” The older woman shook her head. “You shouldn’t adjust yourself to me, dear.”

“You’re my mother,” Y/n said with a smile. “I’ll take care of you, Mama. You won’t be a burden.”

“I don’t want to take you away from Satoru,” She said. “He would never let him stay here.”

“It wouldn’t be his decision. It would be Sho’s,” Y/n said, rubbing her mother’s arm.

“I couldn’t bear you to ask him,” She said weakly, taking each adult by their hand. “Come with me. I want to see your eyes, Y/n.”

“Okay, Mama,” She said, she and Satoru helping the elderly woman to her feet before walking with her outside. She led them under an orange blossom tree, patting her daughter’s hand to let her know it was okay now. Y/n reached up and pulled the blindfold down and looked at her mother.