|𝐓 𝐖 𝐎|

𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐃𝐒 𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃, her hands tucked into the pockets of her dark blue cargo pants. Her jacket was zipped to her chin, the hoodie over it providing more warmth in the coming winter months. A puff of smoke passed over her slightly chapped lips as she exhaled through her mouth in a sigh, raking a hand through her hair. It seemed even colder down this hall than anywhere else.

She halted her steps in front of a door. Raising her hand, she tapped her knuckles against the cold, hard, oak surface. It brought a shudder down her spine as she stepped back, remembering the last time. She'd gotten a mouthful of one of Yaga's puppets then. She still had the scar from her busted lip.

The door swung open. "You're late."

Her gaze hardened in a glare at the white-haired man. Like normal, his eyes were covered by the blindfold, his hands on the doorframe as he leaned forward, a grin playing on his sly lips.

"Like you have room to talk, Gojo," She replied with a roll of her eyes.

"Oh? Did someone roll off the wrong side of the couch this morning?" He asked, opening the door to his office as he silently invited her in. He was given a middle finger in response. "What can I help you with today, Y/n? It's not often you come to see me."

"I didn't come for you," She said, taking a folded letter from her pocket.

"What's that?" He asked, taking it as she held it out to him.

"An order from the higher-ups," She stated. Gojo rose his head to her after skimming the words, watching her eyes darken. "I've come to kill Ryomen Sukuna's vessel."

"I'm sorry, but I can't let you do that just yet," The white-haired man responded, throwing the piece of paper into the trash can beside his desk, then crossed his arms over his chest. "Itadori still has yet to eat the remaining fingers."

"He's getting out of line," She growled. "He allowed Sukuna to come out, and he tormented his classmates, did he not?"

"I was there," Gojo replied. "Sukuna had no harmful intentions."

"That's bullshit," She scoffed. "Do you take me for an idiot, Gojo?"

"No. But you should trust my judgment, or I will take you for one," He warned. "Itadori is my student. I know him better than you do. He's a fast learner and a good kid."

"This is exactly why they didn't want him in your care," She said. "You're soft for children."

"That's exactly why. He's still a child, Y/n. Do you want to kill a child?" He asked, tilting his head.

"Don't act like he is innocent, Gojo. That is no child. The moment he ate Ryomen Sukuna's cursed finger, he lost the chance for the rest of his childhood," She said, glaring at the man in front of her. "Now he's a target and a threat to human-kind."

"Gojo-sensei! Are you ready to-"

Both adults turned their gaze to the door, where a teen boy bounced into the doorway. He froze when he saw the woman, and her eyes narrowed into thin slits. He could feel the tension in the room rise, watching as his teacher's lip twitched into a smirk.

"Yuuji-Kun, this is Y/n," Gojo introduced.

"H-Hello!" The boy bowed his head. "It's nice to meet you!"

"Y/n is from the Special Task Force of Sorcerers," Gojo said. "And she's here to kill you."

Itadori's shoulders tensed, his eyes going wide. He swallowed nervously, the cheerful and bashful look of his face dropping, replaced by fear and anxiety. He looked down to the ground, setting his jaw in place.

"I...understand," He said quietly, making the woman quirk a brow. "It's because I'm the vessel of Sukuna, and you think I'm a threat. But...I won't let you. Not yet!"

"Huh?" She stepped closer to him, making him tense up more and shrink away by her intimidating demeanor. "And why's that?"

"B-because...I'm going to eat the rest of Sukuna's fingers. Once that's done, then you can do whatever you want to me," He said, raising his head to look at her. "I want to destroy Sukuna for good."

She scoffed as her lips turned into a grin. She placed a hand on the back of her neck with a small chuckle and shake of her head. "Well, I guess I can't say much more to that. But, to keep the boss happy, looks like I'll be sticking around for a while."

"R-really?" The boy asked, watching her adjust the hoodie around her neck.

"You have to have someone to keep you in line so that person is going to be me," She shrugged. "But don't think I'm going to be as laid back and carefree as Gojo. It's a wonder they're still even letting him be your teacher. The only reason is that he's the only one strong enough to fight Sukuna, and have a high chance of winning."

"Chance?" The man mused. "I would win, no doubt about it."

Y/n rolled her eyes at his inflated ego. "One day, you'll lose that confidence, and I'll be there to laugh in your face," She said, waving a hand over her shoulder as she walked towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Gojo asked.

"To talk with Yaga, then back to headquarters. But, I'll be back for the boy in an hour," She said, pausing in the door before turning to look at Itadori. "Dress loosely. In order to convince the others, I'll need to beat the shit out of you."

"...eh...?" Itadori blinked at her, trying to decide whether or not she was being serious.

"Is that necessary?" Gojo asked.

"Yeah. If I can show them that Sukuna won't show when Itadori's injured, or in danger, then they'll slack of his back for a little while," She replied. "So get ready, kid. I'm not going easy on you."

"She's...joking, right, Gojo-Sensei?" Itadori looked at the other male, worry evident in his light brown eyes.

"Nope," The man simply replied, clapping the teen on his shoulder. "Good luck. Y/n is scary when she's serious."

Itadori swallowed hard. If even Gojo-Sensei was nervous about this...man. He was really in for it, wasn't he?

|•°|

(Gif not mine)