|𝐓 𝐇 𝐈 𝐑 𝐓 𝐘 - 𝐅 𝐈 𝐕 𝐄|

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐠𝗼𝐫𝐞/𝐛𝐥𝗼𝗼𝐝

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐇 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 them, making the ground shake under their feet. Y/n grabbed the hood of Itadori's uniform, pulling him back from the crack that formed in the ground. She wrapped an arm around his front, shoving him behind her as she raised her arms to her face, wincing at the thin yet deep slices formed over her arms.

"Sensei!" Itadori exclaimed. He gasped suddenly, stumbling back as he was swarmed. Y/n quickly turned, swiping her arm in the air, easily exorcising the low-level curses. Her eyes narrowed as she stepped over Itadori, who'd fallen on his back.

So that's how he wanted to do this? He wasn't going for her directly. Instead, he thought targeting Itadori would get her more riled up. And he was right. The two giant snakes hissed loudly, each of them shooting towards Rokuro.

"Yuuji," She said, looking at him as she offered a hand and pulled him to his feet. "You need to get out of here. Find Satoru, then Nobara and Megumi, and stay with them until I say so."

"What? What about you?" He asks, his eyebrows furrowing with worry.

"Don't worry about me. He's not going after me, he's going after you. And there are too many things running around and distracting me from keeping you safe," She replied, pushing him back gently.

"I can handle myself, Y/n-sensei!" He frowns.

"I know you can, that's why I'm sending you off!" She says. She glances at Rokuro, who's busy keeping Kanna and Koruso at bay before looking back. "Listen, Yuuji. You're the strongest out of all the first years, and maybe even the second years too. You have to find Satoru. There's something much bigger that's going on; something that neither of us can sense so easily. You need to get to the station and find him. If anything were to go wrong, find Nanami and do whatever he says."

"Why can't I come back to you?"

She can see the strain on his face. He's becoming fearful with each growing second, his brain registering the increasing cursed energy spilling from you. She knows he can sense it, and it's making him anxious. Y/n smiles gently, her hand landing on the top of his head, ruffling his pinkish-brown hair.

"You worry too much, Yuuji," She says, stepping back. As she does, Itadori gasps audibly.

Black takes over the white sclera in both of her eyes. The soft e/c eyes shift to a fierce yellow, her pupils forming into thin slits. Now, he can see the black markings that form under her skin, bubbling to the surface like water. He can hear the serpents hissing more aggressively, and sees them becoming more violent in the corner of his eye.

Her real intentions become clear to him then, and his eyes widen. He stumbles forwards and grabs her by her arms, shouting her name in a worried cry.