|𝐓 𝐖 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐘 - 𝐄 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓|

“𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐖𝐄 𝐆𝐎 𝐈𝐍?”

“I don’t know!”

“Just open the door!”

“I’m scared to!”

“Move then!”

The hospital door slowly creaked open, making the three teens wince at the sound. They poked their heads into the room, one head above the other, peering inside. They looked around until their gazes fell on the singular figure on the bed. Their faces twisted with confusion at the mop of white hair on the bed, arms slid under the pillow as he slept soundly.

Y/n finished placing the lid of the cup of coffee before heading from the small room. Ieiri had already come and used her technique to heal the rest of Y/n’s wound, leaving her in a weakened, yet better state than she was. She walked back to her room, grinning when she saw the three teens peering into the room. She leaned over them.

“Whatcha starin’ at?”

Kugisaki and Itadori screamed in surprise, stumbling forward, dragging a startled Fushiguro down with them. Y/n looked down at them with amusement, sipping on the cup of coffee in her hands. They quickly turned onto their backs to look at each other than at her. She saw Gojo stir awake.

“S-S-Sensei!” Itadori cried, jumping to his feet.

“Woah, Woah!” She raised the cup up as he ran into her chest, tightly wrapping his arms around her. Kugisaki joined in on him. “Jeez, calm down, you two. I’m fine. Ieiri already healed me.”

“You can’t do that, Y/n-sensei!” Itadori huffed, hugging her tighter.

“We were worried,” Fushiguro muttered.

Y/n chuckled and set the cup down before motioning for the dark-haired boy to come closer. Fushiguro’s cheeks warmed as she wrapped the three of them in her arms.

“You three should be more worried about yourself than me. I’ve been through much worse, trust me,” She said, messing up their hair playfully. “Anyways, we need to get going. We have some training to get done.”

“Training? But--”

“--you just got stabbed! Don’t you think you should take...I dunno..a day or something?” Fushiguro frowned, voicing his own concern as he cut Kugisaki off.

“I already told you, Ieiri healed me, so it’s fine. It wasn’t anything major, so I’ll be good. This training is for the three of you,” She said.

“Why?” Itadori asked.

“Because the guy coming after Y/n, is starting to come after the three of you,” Gojo stood up, stretching his arms above his head. “If he were to get ahold of you without Y/n or me around, all three of you would surely die.”