|𝐄 𝐋 𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐍|

!!!!!SPOILER WARNING!!!!!!
THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SPOILERS FROM CHAPTERS 56-59

𝐘/𝐍 𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒, her hand raised as she awaited the next movements of the curse. Glancing in the corner of her eye, she met the gaze of Fushiguro. She gave a small, reassuring nod before looking to Itadori. Suddenly, the ground under them crunched as Itadori and Y/n bolted in opposite directions, circling around the monstrous curse.

Y/n jumped to the side, dodging one of the strings that shot up from the ground. She grabbed hold of the next one, giving herself leverage above the rest of them. Itadori slid under her, dodging the mouthful of blood it shot at him. Y/n eyes widened briefly before narrowing again, a scoff passing over her lips as she slammed her foot down on its jaw. It caught Itadori by his arms, making the boy's eyes widen.

"I got you!" It exclaimed, almost happily. Itadori scowled and brought his feet up, arching his body as he crashed the soles of his shoes to the curse's face. Y/n dropped back down to the ground beside her student, looking down at her arm. She saw some of its blood had dripped onto her arm, making a small hole in her sleeve. She quickly tore the end of it away, dropping it onto the ground.

"Sensei!" Itadori said. "What's with the blood he spat out? Is it poisonous?"

"Acidic more like," She replied, wiping the remnant away from her skin.

"Whaaaaaat?" The curse bellowed. "You're both strong. This isn't fun."

"Kugisaki! Crap!"

At the sound of Fushiguro's cry, Y/n and Itadori spun to see the girl being sucked into the wall and kicked from the barrier.

"Kugisaki?!" Itadori exclaimed.

"Ah!" The curse said. "Who? Older brother? Me too!"

"Watch out!" Y/n called, taking a step back in surprise as the curse bolted past them, diving through the barrier. "Shit!"

"Hey!" Itadori yelped. "It ran away! Should I let it go?"

"No, go after it!" Y/n yelled, already dashing past the two teens. "Kugisaki could be against something much more dangerous!"

"H-huh?"

Y/n didn't have time to reply, already jumping out of the barrier after the teen girl. She immediately spotted the curse, holding Kugisaki by her collar as it dragged her out. Y/n flashed in front of it, spinning and kicking it hard in the side, making it flew several meters back. She planted her feet in front of the teen, glaring at the figure.

"Oh my," It purred. "Two females? My apologies!"

Y/n and Kugisaki's faces twisted with disgust as the curse was now in view. A small patch of hair fell in front of his forehead, and he had symmetrical piercing over his eyebrows. He wore some sort of lingerie set, a collar and bow tie around his neck, with thigh-high socks and a thong.

"Ack!" Kugisaki exclaimed in disgust.

"What the fuck...?" Y/n muttered quietly to herself.

"The errand entrusted to us brothers doesn't entail killing jujutsu sorcerers," He said, licking his thumb. "Retreat now and I'll let things be."

"Errand?" Y/n questioned.

"Is this a cursed spirit? Or a curse user? Which is it? And what's with this awful smell?" Kugisaki whispered, loud enough for only Y/n to hear. The woman sunk lower into her defensive pose, letting her fingers brush against the rocks below them.

"Oh?" The curse asked, curiously. "I thought we were on the same errand."

What was going on behind the barrier? Y/n had seen Itadori jump out after the other curse, but she had no idea what was going on with Fushiguro. She was almost positive he would be able to do this by himself, but if he were to go past his own limit inside before exorcising the curse, there would be no one inside to help him. No. He could do this. The haunting of his own sister would be enough to drive him to keep getting up. She knew about his training with Gojo and knew he would recall it if he needed it.

"Who sent you here?" Y/n asked, the pads of her first three fingers pressed against the rock below her.

"That I cannot tell you," He said, carefully watching her. Y/n eased herself into a crouching position. Kugisaki jumped as she felt something brush past her ankle, quickly raising her leg as the snake slithered past her. Multiple more followed after, crawling over the rocks and inching towards the curse.

All of a sudden, they all felt an overwhelming presence. Y/n quickly rose to her feet. Did one of Sukuna's fingers leave the barrier? The bridge curse must have had one. That meant that Fushiguro fought against a special grade curse and won. But, he more than likely didn't come out unscathed. Y/n gasped as the curse jumped to the side.

"My apologies," He said. "Please forget what I said earlier."

"Hold it!" Kugisaki yelled.

"He's going after the finger!" Y/n called. Kugisaki began to chase after him. Y/n's eyebrows furrowed together. The way the curse was trying to run away was...odd...to say the least. He wouldn't turn to face the place ahead of him.

"You and your weird way of running!" Kugisaki grinned with a scoff. "Do you really think you can get away like that?"

"I...I'm self-conscious about my back," He frowned.

"Is this guy serious?" Kugisaki murmured as Y/n stopped her by extending her arm out in front of the teen.

"This is a warning," He stated. "If you look at my back, I will kill you."

Suddenly, the sound of water splashing filled the air as the curse from before came barreling from the woods, Itadori on its tail. "Yo, Sensei, Kugisaki!"

"Y-you..." The curse stuttered, eyes widening. "You....you...YOU LOOKED!"

"H-Huh?! Wait! Uh, sorry!" Itadori yelled, raising his hands in defense.

"Big bro! Sorry!" The other curse cried. "It wasn't on purpose!"

The first curse growled darkly. "I'll kill you!" He yelled. Y/n flashed behind him, eyes widening at the horrid sight of the second face on his back. Her nose scrunched up at the putrid smell.

"If you don't want anyone to see it," Kugisaki slid beside her. "Then why the heck're you dressed like?"

"It gets stuffy!" It exclaimed in anger. "Supreme rot technique: Death by wasps!"

Y/n quickly shoved her students behind her as a pair of wings sprout from his back, oozing and dripping as if it were made out of some kind of weird goop. She laced her fingers together in front of her, her index fingers pressed against each other as she glared.

"Snake summoning: Protection, Kanna!" She said. The small white snake shot from her sleeve, springing up in size as it curled around them, towering over the curses. The woman clicked her tongue and dropped into a fighting stance.

"Try me, buzz boy."

|•°|

(Gif not mine)