|𝐓 𝐖 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐘 - 𝐎 𝐍 𝐄|

𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐇 79 (?)

𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐒 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃, the h/c woman winced at the tug in her shoulder, before dropping them with a sigh. She took her long-sleeved shirt from the bed and pulled it over her head. She yawned before sitting back on the bed, hissing at the pain in her side.

“Need some help?” Gojo sat in a chair by the bed, arms folded behind his head as he watched her with an amused grin. She shot him a glare and began to pull her jeans on.

“The only thing you’d help with is taking them off,” She scoffed, wiggling her hips into the denim.

Gojo hummed. “Not my fault your ass looks very nice in those jeans.”

She jumped back to avoid the hand he swatted towards her, glaring down at him as she finished pulling them up and buttoned them. She muttered something under her breath and slid her shoes on.

“Let’s go. I’m fucking starving,” She said.

“Alright, alright, I’m coming,” He huffed, standing up. He placed a hand on her lower back as she walked towards the counter in the hospital and wrote her signature on a piece of paper. “What do you want to eat?”

“I don’t know. Sushi?”

“We had sushi yesterday.”

“That was at 2 in the morning. It doesn’t count.”

“Then you can get sushi.”

“Well, what do you want?”

“I don’t know either. I just don’t want sushi or katsudon again.”

Y/n rolled her eyes as she reached forward and hit the button for the bottom floor. “And you say I’m indecisive.”

The elevator doors opened, and they stepped out. “You always eat the same thing, though.”

“You always eat sweets,” She said.

“They’re good what can I say--”

“SEEEEENNNNNSSSEEEEIIII!!!”

Y/n’s eyes widened as she saw a flash of red running at her, and yelled in surprise when a body crashed against hers. She took a step back to steady herself, looking down at the mop of pinkish-brown hair buried in her shoulder. Itadori hugged her tightly, his hands gripping her shirt.

“I’m so glad you’re okay, Y/n-sensei. We were so worried about you,” He mumbled. Y/n’s face relaxed at the recognition of the boy, and she placed a hand on the back of his head.

“I’m fine, Yuuji-kun,” She chortled.

“ARE YOU AN IDIOT, YUUJI?!” Kugisaki stormed up behind the teen boy, grabbing him by his collar and yanking him back, making him choke out a gasp. “She just walks from the hospital and you immediately crush her?! Are you actually mental?”