|𝐒 𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐍|

"𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐍, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐎 𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓!"

Kugisaki screeched and ran past Fushiguro and Itadori, who were both as fearful as she was. A loud hiss came from behind them as the ten-foot snake chased after them, snapping and whipping its body. Y/n stood with amusement, her hands in her pockets with a cocky grin.

“You don’t want Kanna to eat you, do you?” She called.

“This is not fair!” Itadori yelled, jumping up, steadying himself on the top of the snake’s head, who bobbed up and down to try and shake him off.

“Watch out, Nobara-chan!” Fushiguro warned, ducking to avoid the tail that swung over his head.

“I hate this!” The girl screamed.

“You’re an ass, Y/n-chan,” Gojo said, looking to the h/c woman, who snickered in response.

“I don’t get to do this often. It’s fucking hilarious,” She said, rubbing under her eye with another snicker.

“You’ve chased them with no purpose for almost half an hour,” He stated.

“Hey! It has a purpose. They’re avoiding attacks from all sides,” She said in defense, crossing her arms over her chest. “And providing entertainment for Kanna.” She added, making Gojo snort.

“Let’s change things up now, shall we?” Gojo said.

“Ah, you’re really no fun today, Satoru,” She pouted, extending her arm out. “Kanna, return!”

The snake turned towards the woman, softly hissing before moving towards her, shrinking back to a ball python and curling around her arm. The three teens sighed in relief, falling back as they panted. As they caught their breaths and calmed their heart rates, the two adults walked towards them.

“Y-you’re insane!” Kugisaki yelled.

“Sometimes,” The woman grinned, extending her hand. She pulled the teen to her feet. “But, you all did well. You managed to rely on each other to warn about the danger in their blind spots, and to give advice to one another. Teamwork is important while you’re in the field. Some people, such as Gojo and myself, have the ability to see things the naked eye cannot, which gives our team an advantage when we’re being ambushed. When we warn others about things they can’t see, they can change their tactic to add in the extra threat.”

“You mean that wasn’t for nothing?” Itadori asked, looking up at her.

“Oh, it was. I just added in an extra lesson so it wouldn’t make me look like a dick,” She snickered as the snake draped over her shoulders.

“That’s mean, Y/n-sensei,” Itadori pouted.

“Nah, I’m not that bad,” She hummed.

“So she says,” Gojo said, making her glare at him in the corner of her eye. “Anyways, Yaga called us out, so your senpai’s are going to train with you for a while.”