|𝐅 𝐎 𝐔 𝐑|

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐊𝐄𝐘𝐒 𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 filled the hall as she took them from her pocket. After sifting through the many seemingly identical keys, she found the correct one and shoved it into the lock on the door. Yawning, she twisted the knob and pushed open the door. She took a half-step inside before snapping her neck up, the sudden presence in the room startling her.

“What the fuck are you doing?” She snapped, yet her shoulders relaxed at that face.

“That’s no way to treat your guest,” Gojo chuckled, uncrossing his legs as he sat forward in the chair. “You should greet with ‘Hello’.”

“You should fuck off, Satoru,” She grumbled, kicking the door shut behind her. “What are you doing here?”

“I just came for a little visit, but you weren’t home, so I just let myself in,” He shrugged.

“That’s what perverts and stalkers do,” She said, walking towards the kitchen after kicking off her boots by the door.

“You should lock your windows,” He hummed.

“I don’t normally have 28-year-old men crawling through them,” She replied, opening the fridge. “Want a beer?”

“I’ll pass. I came for business,” He said, following her movements back to the couch. She flicked her wrist, and Gojo watched as the cap flipped off onto the table before she fell back on the couch.

“Then leave,” She stated before tipping the bottle back. Standing back up, she put one hand in her pocket as she began to walk away. “I don’t want to think right now.”

“Shinohara Rokuro,” Gojo said, making her freeze in place. She turned to look over her shoulder, eyes narrowed into thin slits with a glare that could send him six feet under.

“What about him?” She growled, walking back.

“He’s alive.”

“What?” She snapped, slamming the bottle down on the table, causing some of the contents to spill onto the glass surface.

“He was brought back as a Special Grade Vengeful Spirit,” Gojo replied.

“How?! He was-”

“I don’t know, Y/n,” He said, silencing her.

“He went to the afterlife,” She growled. “Rokuro is dead.”

“His spirit was brought back. For what, and by whom, we don’t know,” He said, standing up. He towered over her. “But, we’re going to figure it out.”

“Tch,” She spat, shrugging his hand from her shoulder.

“Get some sleep,” He sighed. “And on your bed this time. Not the couch.”

“Get out.”

“Sensei!”

She paused at the voice, turning to see the light-brown-haired boy jogging after her. She sighed softly.

“Oi, wait a second, Nanami,” She muttered, making the blonde pause his movements.

“Oh! Hello, Nanami-sensei!” Itadori waved.

“I told you to stop calling me that. I’m not your teacher,” He said, mindlessly scrolling through his phone.

“What did you need, Itadori-kun?” She asked.

“Oh yeah, Gojo-sensei asked me to give this to you,” He said, handing Y/n a letter.

“Thanks,” She said, tucking it away. “See you.”

“W-wait a second!” He said, making her roll her eyes.

“What now? I’m busy.”

“When are you coming back? It’s been almost a week,” He frowned, shifting his weight nervously. “I wanted to introduce you to my friends.”

She quirked a brow at him, soft pink lips parting slightly. “Eh?”

“I thought that maybe we could all do something together like we do with Gojo-sensei!” He chirped.

“No.”

“Why not?!” He cried.

He gasped suddenly, his eyes widening with shock as he was shoved against the wall. Y/n held the collar of his jacket, glaring at him with fierce e/c orbs. She clicked her tongue with annoyance.

“I’m not here to be your friend, Itadori. I will not indulge in things you do normally. I’m not like your teacher. I’m not nice, nor am I lenient. I’m only here to kill you,” She said in a warning tone, making Itadori swallow hard. “Get it in your head.”

“That’s enough, Y/n,” Nanami grabbed her shoulder and pulled her away.

“Tch,” She turned and walked away, shoving her hands into her pockets.

“Don’t take that to heart, Itadori-kun,” He sighed, watching her lean against the car as she answered a phone call. “Y/n’s not been in the best of moods lately.”

“Her cursed energy is more than before,” He muttered softly. “Why is she so upset?”

“Someone she knew is now wandering as a cursed spirit,” Both males turned to see Gojo approaching. “You’d be upset too.”

“Oi! Nanami! Let’s go!” She yelled, opening the door of the car. “I’m not staying out late again!”

“Yeah, I’m coming,” He said.

“Sensei,” Itadori said, watching them drive off. “Is Y/n-sensei a curse?”

“I’m surprised it took you this long,” The white-haired man grinned, grabbing Itadori’s head as he turned his head to the ground. The teen gasped. At his feet lay the impression of a snake, burned into the concrete.

“Y/n is the serpent curse,” Gojo said.

“S-serpent curse?” He repeated.

“Y/n is the reincarnation of Ryujin, the dragon king, sea god, and master of serpents in Japanese mythology. She is more or less the equivalent of cursed energy as Sukuna. While another person holds the title of the Queen of Curses, Y/n can be seen as the Goddess of them,” Gojo replied. “She’s utterly terrifying.”

“And that’s coming from you?!” Itadori screeched, his eyes wide with fear. “A-And she’s my teacher?!”

“Now, now, you’ll be fine,” The man chuckled. “Y/n isn’t nearly as dangerous as she used to be. She’s chilled out some. Just don’t piss her off too much, and you’ll live to see another day.”

“That doesn’t help any!” The teen cried out, wiping his hands over his face as his teacher led him into a sweets shop.

“I’ve learned if you suck up a little, it works better,” His teacher whispered, pointing to the section of daifuku. “F/f is her favorite.”

“Don’t tell me Y/n-sensei has a sweet tooth as well,” Itadori groaned.

“Not as bad, but she enjoys them.” He chuckled, placing various sweets in a bag before taking them to the counter.

"It's like having the opposite of you," Itadori muttered, hunching shoulders up.

"If you think this is bad," Gojo popped a sweet into his mouth.

"Just wait till she's serious."

|•°|

(Gif not mine)