Epilogue 2 ~Chapter(?) 30

(BEEEE READYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! This might be long or really short. Not sure if I'm going to make a third one which would have the next events or just put it in this one. Alright alright alright we'll start now)

-y/n pov- (I would just like to say this trip is going to be during December so they can be together for Christmas [In this story Y/n celebrates Christmas because its the holiday I know the most about and a holiday is needed for this]) A week before Christmas

Its a week before Christmas and all 24 of us have been hanging out everyday. We went to the mall yesterday to get any last minute gifts- I was mostly with Minx, Niki, Hana, and Puffy, while all the boys were together. Except for the few occasions where I would run into Sam but he would quickly get me away from the store he was in front of. I ended up getting things for Techno, Karl, Tubbo, and Bad since I already had bought things for everyone else. 

-Another time skip because I really have nothing else to put there. Its now christmas evee-

"Hey Y/n! What are you hoping for tomorrow?" Tommy asks as he walks into the kitchen where I am making cookies. 

I shrug, "I don't really know. I don't care too much for gifts more of hanging out, what about you?" 

"I want to get a new camera but I'm fine with whatever." YES! Luckily I bought him a new camera. 

"That's cool! You wanna help make cookies?" 

He says sure and starts helping me. After an hour of baking and cooling many cookies we can start to ice them. 

While we are making the icing Ranboo comes in, "Hey what're you guys up to?"  

"Making icing for the cookies, wanna help?" I ask as he walks over. 

He smirks and says "Sure." 

No no no no no- Before I can say anything there's icing on my face. "You mother fucker! I'm getting you back for that!" I let out a laugh. 

"Uh o-" He gets cut off by me wiping icing on his face as well. "You messed up." 

I start running around the table trying to keep him away from me. "HANA HELP MEEEEEE" I shout as she passes by the kitchen.

She peeks her head in the doorway and pulls out her phone and records us, "No thanks! GUYS GET IN HERE AND WATCH THIS!" 

"FUCK YOU!" I yell as everyone slowly walks into the kitchen, while I'm still being chased by Ranboo. I then run behind Fundy hoping he'll help me... but I mean its fundy we're talking about. 

He grabs my waist and lifts me off the ground saying "Ranboo c'mere!" 

I squirm trying to get out of his grasp, but ranboo walks over and starts to tickle me. (Ok before anyone says anything: I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK TO HAVE HAPPEN HERE SO JUST BARE WITH ME ALRIGHT?)

"N-No! Fuck yo-ou furry boy! And end-er boy!" I say between my laughs. 

"I'M NOT A FURRY!" 

In unison all 23 of us say, "Yeah you are." 

Fundy huffs letting go of me to walk away, only for Hana to hold me in place. 

"W-when the fuck did-did you get st-strong Hana?" I ask as she holds a firm grip on me, not hurting me though. 

"I don't know? But you do know this is all going on twitter right?" (In this story line lets say ranboo did a face reveal last year) 

"Yeah I ki-nda assumed. I-I have to finish the c-ookies though! L-Let me goooooooooo" I complain still through my laughs.