Ice cream and chocolates ~Chapter 21

(this is kind of a filler chapter because i don't really know what else to do for the rest of the trip, so this will take place a week after chapter 20. After this chapter it should be getting back to the plot. Also yeah today was just not a writing day so sorry if this is bad. I had softball early, then I had to buy something with one of my sisters [IT TOOK HER A FUCKING HOUR], then I was SUPER tired, then i had to take the doogs for walks, and then i was super tired again. lets just say it has not been a productive day but I am still going to post a chapter.)

-Also I HATE WRITING THIS CHAPTER EVEN THOUGH I HAVEN'T STARTED! If you are weirded out by periods (ME ME ME ME FUCK MY FRIENDS YOU'RE ALL ASSHOLES FOR MAKING ME WRITE THIS CHAPTER) then I would not recommend reading it. 

-Y/n pov a week after valentines day- (one week left in the trip)

I woke up pretty late, 10 A.M.  to be exact. While I'm getting out of bed, my stomach has a piercing pain. Fuck. Yeah I'm not leaving this bed much today...(LETS PRETEND THEY ONLY LAST A DAY!!! [i fucking wish they did])

I get up and slowly walk to the bathroom. As I walk out Hana walks in the room, "Hey, you ok?" 

"Yep, amazing. I'm going to lay here for the day. Also why'd you come here...?" I'm not trying to sound rude but I'm a little confused because we don't share a room anymore.

"Ohhhhhh. Ok well if you need anything let me know. I'll buy some stuff for you later! And I came up here to check on you since you've been in bed all morning." She says as she walks out the door. 

I lay in bed rolled in a ball with a heating pad (do those actually help?) and cover myself in the blankets. 

-Hana pov when she walked out of the room-

This'll be fun... And Niki and Minx aren't here so its just me and Y/n, then we're surrounded by boys. Great.

I walk downstairs and Phil asks "Where's y/n?" 

"She's staying in her room today. Don't go up there." 

"Why? Is she ok?" Karl asks worried. 

"Yes, she's fine. She's a girl though..." I say trying to send a hint to anyone who gets it.

"What?" Sapnap is clueless. 

"Oh my god. *facepalm* Well I'm going to the store to get her candy, ice cream, Arizona tea (TRY IT IF YOU HAVEN'T), and anything else I find that she would want." 

"OH- Fuck. Um should we call Niki and Minx? They'd know what to do right?" Fundy says kind of panicking. 

"Dude chill out, I know to do and so does Y/n. Its a matter if you guys know what not to do." 

"Is she ok?????" Ranboo asks with concern flooding his tone. 

"Yes! She's fine!! Just don't go up there and bother her, she'll be hanging out tomorrow." 

"OHHHHHH- THAT'S WHAT IT IS! We'll go to the store with you and get stuff." Quackity states. 

"No you won't. You wouldn't know what to get. Anyways I'm leaving now bye," I say as I walk out of the house and get in the car. 

-Ranboo pov-

"Um- so is someone going to explain whats going on?" Tommy asks clearly as clueless as me, Tubbo, Sapnap, and Karl are. 

"You idiot, she's on her period. (BITCH I HATE WRITING THIS HELP). That's why Hana is getting a bunch of her favorite things" 

...