They all know now. Chapter 11

({Before writing it} No clue how this is going to go, either it will be good in the end, or really really bad.... {After writing it} Thats how it ended up. Alright then *my name*)

⚠️⚠️TW!!!⚠️⚠️Mentions of S.A. And Ab*se! (No one does that though! Only talking about it!) If you don't want to read those parts then I will put a warning before it is actually mentioned, and after it is mentioned so you can still read this chapter if you would like. 

-Y/n pov- where we left off

Hana ran over to me and asked"Y/n.... What happened...? What'd they do...?" Her voice full of worry. 

"I-He brought- He mentioned it...." I say as my voice breaks even more.

"THAT FUCKING ASSHOLE!- Are you ok?.... Do you want to look through old pictures of us? That always cheers you up..." She calms down as much as she can to not scare me.

"S-Sure..."

"Y/n... What happened....? If you don't want to tell us it's fine though," Minx asks in a comforting voice. 

!!TW!! S.A MENTIONED!!! (R@*e specifically. I am SO beyond sorry if that happened to you!)

"No... I'll tell you guys... U-um I was dating this guy three years ago- and um he would.." I pause for a moment to actually get myself to be able to keep talking. "He would rape me..." I start breaking down in Hana's arms again. 

"Oh my god... I-I'm so sorry Y/n... No one deserves that.. You don't deserve that..." Niki says on the verge of tears. 

"I-... Are you ok Y/n...? I can't imagine that... are-" Minx sounded like she was fucking pissed and ready to kill someone, and also very VERY empathetic. Instead of finishing her sentence she just hugged me. 

"Yeah.. No I'm fine I guess..."

! TW OVER !

We all just sat there in silence for 5 minutes until Minx says "Can I go yell at Quackity?" It lightened the mood and we all laughed a little. 

"Yeah sure go for it... Just don't Say what he said... I don't want everyone knowing.." I say wiping my tears away. 

"Ok I'll be back" She says as she walks out of the room. 

-Minx pov (lets fucking go Minx!)-

I walk downstairs to see everyone down there. 

"Quackity I need to talk to you." I say clearly mad. 

"Well why can't everyone else hear it then?" He says back in a snarky tone.

"Alright fine. What the fuck is wrong with you!? Why are you such a dick all the sudden! You have made Y/n Everything but fucking happy the entire time And yet you say 'She's my sister! I have to know she's ok!' WHEN YOU ARE THE FUCKING PERSON WHO MAKES HER NOT OK! WHY OUT OF ALL THINGS WOULD YOU BRING THAT UP!? AND WHEN YOU KNOW ITS NOT SOMETHING YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO TELL PEOPLE!?" 

"Well maybe I'm trying to make sure it doesn't happen again Minx! MAYBE I DON'T WANT TO SEE HER HURT LIKE THAT AGAIN!" 

"YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS FUCKING HURTING HER! YOU ARE THE ONE CAUSING ALL THE PROBLEMS HERE! AND DO YOU REALLY THINK FUCKING RANBOO OUT OF EVERYONE ON THE FUCKING EARTH WOULD DO THAT!? YOU'RE FUCKED UP!" 

"WHAT IS GOING ON!?" Phil shouts at me.

"Quackity thinks he's being a good brother, but he's just making her life a living hell. Stay away from her for a while." I say as I turn to go back upstairs.