Telling the internet. ~chapter 23

(I don't know what to write for a few more chapters so sorry if this [and the next couple of chapters] are shit. ALSO WTF??? GIRLS ARE SHOWING UP TO PRACTICE WITH FULL FACES OF FUCKING MAKEUP! WHY!?)

-Ranboo pov 7:00 am (remember time-zones are NOT a thing in this story again because It would just make it harder for me lmao)-

I wake up, and roll over to face my nightstand. I see my phone facing me, and see Y/n sleeping. How did I get such a cute, pretty, nice, caring, funny, and tough girlfriend? She's SOOOO ADORABLEEEEEE! I take a few facetime screenshots and think about posting it on Twitter, but then I remember we haven't told the fans about us...

I lay there admiring the girl on my screen, wishing I was with her in person. After half an hour she slowly wakes up. 

"Good morning baby!" I say happily. 

"Morning bubs!" She sleepily replies. "What're your plans for the day?" 

"Nothing really, I think I might stream though because I haven't done that for a month..."

She laughs a little and says, "Yeah you should probably do that so the fans don't think you're dead." 

"Yeah.... Hey, uh are we going to tell people we're dating... people as in the internet?" 

"Um... I guess I didn't really think about that, but if you want to you can! I'm fine either way!" She reassures me.

"Well, I want to tell them but I just don't want people to hate on you... You know how some 'fans' can get with that stuff..." My tone saddens. 

"Hey, Ranboo... It's ok! If you want to tell your fans then go for it! It'll show you real fans from the fake ones, and besides I don't care what people say about me. They don't know me in real life. All they know is that I'm Quackity's sister, my name is Y/n, my age, what month my birthday is in, and that my favorite color is blue. They don't know my personality so they can say whatever the fuck they want about me." 

"You're sure? Like positive? I just want to make sure nothing bad happens to you because of it!" God could I sound any more like a dork!?

"Nothing will happen bubs! I promise... You should stream today and then tell chat today!" She suggests. 

"Ok... If you end up changing your mind tell me and I won't do it, ok?" 

She nods her head and gets out of her bed and takes the phone with her. "Where are we going?" I question.

"The kitchen to have breakfast, you should eat too because I know you haven't yet."

"ok mom." I joke. 

"Speaking of moms... did you tell your parents you have a girlfriend??"

I rub the back of my neck awkwardly, "Ummmm yeah... is that ok? Sorry I-" 

"It's fine, you didn't need to ask, I'm glad you told your parents!" 

I blow out a breath of relief and slowly make my way to my kitchen as well. Still on the phone with Y/n.

As I make my way over to the fridge, my mom says "Who's that?" and points to my phone.

I mute myself on the call and say "It's Y/n, my girlfriend..." 

"Who was thaaaaaaaaaaat?" Y/n asks from the other end of the call.

I unmute and say, "My mom asking who you are." 

"oh- Hi Ranboo's mom!!!" 

"Hello dear." She looks at me and says "She's pretty, and seems nice. You got a good one."