MICHEAL???. Chapter 15

(I have NOOOOOOOO clue what to name this chapter lmaooo. [before writing it] This can either be decently good, or really shitty and sorry if it ends up shitty.[after writing it] umm its better then i had expected but idk if its good.)

-Y/n pov Thursday at 2pm?- 

Today is the day that I get to take Ranboo on a date. I also still have to get him a gift and I'm not entirely sure what yet.... Maybe an enderman thing.....? Well I'll think about that later! Right now I have to set everything up-and figure out what we are going to do.... Um well I can't do a picnic cause he already did that- OH! What about a football game (HANA YOU SUGGESTED THIS BUT I'M SORRY THIS JUST WON'T WORK)? No... I don't think he likes sports.... What about an amusement park! Yeah! He likes roller coasters and stuff! That's perfect! And then we'll go to the spot and hang out for a bit!!

"GUYS! I NEED YOU TO HELP ME SET SOMETHING UP!!" I yell as I run into the room that Hana, Niki, and Minx are in.

"WHAT IS IT!? IS IT SOMETHING FOR RANBOO?" Niki yells back equally as loud as I was. 

"1. YES IT IS!-2. How the fuck did you guess that!?" 

"I just guessed, I don't know." 

"Well what do you need to set up!? Is it another daaaaaaate?" Minx teases.

 "Shut upppppp" I push her lightly. "Yes it is another date. I'm planning this one, and I think we're going to go to an amusement park and then a nice spot."

"YES! He'll love the amusement park, and wheres this nice spot?" Hana questions.

I tell Hana what the spot is in our secret language and she gets super excited. (you guys will find out later :] have fun waitingggg) Niki and Minx are begging us to tell them, so I give in. The two of them freak out as well-even though they haven't seen it they said it sounds amazing.

We head to the spot and set up a soft blanket so we can lay down and look at the stars some more, a speaker so we can dance (is it just me or does this sound cheesy as hell. ALSO SHUT THE FUCK UP SIRENS I'M TRYNA WRITE HERE), and a few fairly lights so we can see when it gets super dark.

"It looks awesome, Y/n. Ranboo is going to love it... Although he'd love anything you do for him." Minx says. 

"Yeah, but you HAVE to promise to use the speaker! It would probably be the best part of the whole date!" Niki's voice is nothing but pure excitement. 

"Okay okay I promise we will dance in the dark," I laugh a little while saying so. 

"Well it's 3:00pm now so you should probably go get Ranboo and get food and then go to the park." Hana suggests. 

"Okay... Um would you guys mind staying here for a while? Just to make sure nothing happens to it? I'd text you when we are a few minutes away so you guys know when to leave..." 

"Yeah sure! Now go back and get yo mans!" Minx cheers. 

I flip her off in a playful manner and walk away towards the house. When I get there I see everyone in the living room. 

"Ranboo lets go," I grab his hand and pull him out of the house. 

"Oh- Okay! Where are we going?" 

"If I remember correctly-someone said, and I quote 'You have to wait see'" I smirk. 

He groans "Fineeeeeeeeeeee." 

We get in the car and get some food at *wherever you want*. Then I drive us to the park. We get out and get the 'day pass' (I haven't been to an amusement park in a while so idk what the passes are called. lets just say you can go on as many rides as you want and can skip the lines until you leave)