Hana's Birthday! Chapter 5

Soooo I don't just want to skip immediately to the meet up, so we'll have this chapter as a filler(?). it doesn't mean too much to the plot.

-Y/N Pov- February 1st (i think thats what I made her birthday. I'm pretty sure I just used her real bday- sorry Hana heh don't hate me)

Ughhh how did I wake up so early? its fricking 7:00 am! WAIT!! OH MY GOD ITS HANA'S BIRTHDAY!! YAY! Since it's Hana's birthday, you do what you do every year; Spam text her Birthday Bitmoji's, sing happy birthday to her over texts, and say happy birthday on your Snapchat and Instagram Stories. 

You also realized that you hadn't gotten her anything yet... fuck... 

You burst into your brothers room not caring that he is still asleep "QUACKITY! ITS HANA'S BIRTHDAY AND WE DIDN'T GET HER STUFF YET! I DIDN'T EVEN BUY A CARD YET!!!" 

Quackity still half asleep "Oh Shit! Well Lets go get stuff right now! And whats the big deal about getting a card?" 

You were partially surprised that he wasn't mad you woke him up so early, but Hana means as much to Quackity as she does to you. "OK LET'S GO TO BARTELLS! The big deal with the card is that every year I get her a card that sings. its our tradition, like ya know how for my birthday she gets a basket and fills it with my favorite candies?" He nods his head in response "Yeah its like that!" (um sorry Hana- I know nothing about normal people's birthday so I'm just gonna say what I do for you... hehe)

"Ohhh ok" He says as he walks over to his dresser "Now get out I gotta get dressed." 

You walk back to your room and also get dressed. Since it is your best friends birthday you decide to dress semi nice. (I'm gonna try here guys- I don't give a shit about looking nice so bare with me with the choices)

You decide to wear: 

Option One: (Hoodie with leggings)

Option Two: (Sweater and short skirt)

Option Three: (Sweatpants and a t-shirt) 

After you get dressed you go downstairs to see Quackity making Eggs "Hey, do you want some?"

"Yeah sure. Do you know what you are going to get Hana?" I'm genuinely curious because, I myself do not have a gift chosen...

"Not exactly... I was thinking something Minecraft related though! Ya know cause she's gotten a lot more into Minecraft recently" 

"Oh yeah that's a good idea! We are going to get her candy though too" 

"What about you? what're you thinking of getting?" 

"I'm not entirely sure either- She was talking about stuffed animals though, so I might get her a Cow Stuffed animal, and maybe a little plush cactus key chain thing. Since cows are her favorite animal, and she really like cactus'" (GOD I AM SO SORRY HANA- I'M JUST USING YOUR IDENTITY FOR THIS STORY 😭 PLEASE DON'T HATE ME)

"Thats cool. We should head out soon. OH!!!! WE SHOULD GET DECORATIONS TOO! We can have a little party thing here! AND We should make a Minecraft world with some of your guys' friends and have a little surprise party there too!" 

"UH YEAH LETS DO IT! wow for once you have a good idea... I didn't think that was possible for Quackity" You joke.

"Oh shut up. Just eat"

You eat your food and you guys go to the store. 

-Time skip to When you get back from The store- 

Its now about 9:30 AM, and Quackity got Hana a Minecraft Fox 'Squishmallow' since she thinks the foxes are really cute. I got her a cow stuffie, and a cactus key chain as I had said earlier. We bought about 10$ worth of her favorite candies too, but the best part of it all was the card. It was a singing Otter (I-I'M SORRY AGAIN HANA YOU KNOW WHY!) that sang "YOUR AWESOMENESS IS LEGEND! YOU'RE KNOWN FAR AND WIDE..." (No clue what else it says it goes on for about 30 seconds though)